Boss Medals Broken

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
RazorWill
Peon
Peon

Boss Medals Broken

Post by RazorWill »

So my main char (RazorWill) just reached 20,000 BP. I go to swamp to claim an item and Chronos says I only have 3 boss medals (should be 4). Last month I claimed a 1 medal item on my other char (RazorWilly). To make sure that I hadn't made an error, I took Willy to the swamp and checked his medals. To my surprise Chronos says that he also has 3 boss medals even though he only has 6400 BP.

Please advise.
RazorWill

HoraK-FDF
TMW Classic
TMW Classic

Re: Boss Medals Broken

Post by HoraK-FDF »

its not broken in that way right now boss medals are account wise but this brings errors too so a fix was made but the server does not include it right now i think, this fix makes boss medals char wise in your case only an admin can help i think and you must first login with RazorWill then after that an admin must set BOSS_MEDALS and BOSS_MEDALS_AVAILABLE to 4 or both to 0 so script recalculates the boss medals on next chronos visit for this char and after this on razorwilly BOSS_MEDALS must be set to 1, BOSS_MEDALS_AVAILABLE should be 0 already there.

jesusalva
Moubootaur Legends
Moubootaur Legends

Post by jesusalva »

HoraK-FDF wrote: 25 Jul 2023, 23:53

its not broken in that way right now boss medals are account wise but this brings errors too so a fix was made but the server does not include it right now i think, this fix makes boss medals char wise in your case only an admin can help i think and you must first login with RazorWill then after that an admin must set BOSS_MEDALS and BOSS_MEDALS_AVAILABLE to 4 or both to 0 so script recalculates the boss medals on next chronos visit for this char and after this on razorwilly BOSS_MEDALS must be set to 1, BOSS_MEDALS_AVAILABLE should be 0 already there.

Holy, you're right. I forgot a git pull.

I've scheduled server to restart. This is obviously a more major bug.

Jesusalva (aka. Jesusaves)
Donate to the project! ─ (Note: If you want to support me instead, Buy me a coffee!)

Former system administrator, project lead and developer.
Do not contact me regarding The Mana World inquiries.

RazorWill
Peon
Peon

Post by RazorWill »

Resolved quickly and efficiently thanks to TMW Team!!