New challenges?

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
-LuH
Peon
Peon

New challenges?

Post by -LuH »

A few days ago I proposed the idea of ​​creating a kind of boss world, the idea would be a very strong dragon that would need a lot of players to face it. It would announce every 4 hours that the dragon returned to the nest furious about killing its eggs. I thought that the dragon could stay in Hurns (I already have a suggestion for a location) on the way to the top of its cave there would be some dragon eggs along the way (due to their resistance they would also have a lot of HP and a lot of defense but they wouldn't be aggressive) the dragon would be at the top of the cave. The idea would be for the dragon to drop its skin with a reasonable chance and this skin in turn would be used to create the dragon's shield. The quest could ask for maybe 200 egg pieces from dragon eggs, and about 3 boss skins. I also thought about taking advantage of the fact that part of it is gray and taking advantage of the steel shield and the silver ore creating the silver ingot. The idea of ​​the quest would be to put it on the same blacksmith, he comments on a legend that is terrorizing the population of Hurnscald, of a fierce dragon, and he is looking for a fearless adventurer with experience in combat to hunt this dragon (for this it would be necessary to show experience to the face boss, so I thought it would be necessary to have 20k bp to start the quest, it won't consume it but it would be a prerequisite, after all you need to prove your worth as a strong warrior.)
After participating in the defeat of the dragon, it will be necessary to deliver
-steel shield
-5 silver ingots
-3 dragon skins
-200 dragons egsshell
-1 million gp (for the blacksmith's work as it will improve your shield).
I thought about the case of the eggs having around 50k hp and the dragon having 1 million life.