My item if had multiplied

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Canedo
Peon
Peon

My item if had multiplied

Post by Canedo »

Well, I was hunting bats, one of them I left to fall one “cactus drinkâ€
BadMrBox
Warrior
Warrior

Post by BadMrBox »

It might have been a very thirsty bat you know.
Seriously, are you sure that you didn't have 40 Cactus drinks before you picked the loot from the bat?
Canedo
Peon
Peon

Post by Canedo »

BadMrBox wrote:It might have been a very thirsty bat you know.
Seriously, are you sure that you didn't have 40 Cactus drinks before you picked the loot from the bat?
Yes, I was without none. But it had a Cheater in the map (bat you dig), it attacked about 5 monsters for attack, and its attacks did not have difference of 0.1 seconds between an attack the other
LadyMarie27
Peon
Peon

Post by LadyMarie27 »

To the topic problem, this is just clientside. Often when you switch the map, it will increase the item amount by +1 or you just have picked up that much items from the 'cheater'.

To the other 'problem', it was probably me. I would be lying if I would say now Im very fast in clicking. :P
http:\\forum.elitepvpers.de
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Yea, the error is only client side. If you try to use or sell more then you really have (according to the server) you'll notice it's not possible.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io