Need help with my account name

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Succustra
Peon
Peon

Need help with my account name

Post by Succustra »

Is there a way to recover the name of my account?

I somehow thought it would be a character name, so I made up something instead of using my regular account names. Then, due to an error in game, (the bug legs disappeared out of my inventory, and when talking to a salesperson I couldn't increase the amount of legs to be sold - although I never sold them and they *should* be in the inventory) the game crashed and didn't "keep" the account name. So .. I tried logging back in, but can't remember what the name was to save my life. I have an idea, and tried several variations of it, but to no avail. I also found no account recovery option on any of the sites, so I am hoping it is possible. Somehow. I didn't just spend 3 hours killing maggots and scorpions for nothing. Blah.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

The problem is that you're not giving us any information that might allow us to look up your account name. If it is not a problem for you, you can email me your password which can be matched to your account.
Succustra
Peon
Peon

Post by Succustra »

Well I didn't give any info cause I didn't know what kind of information you would need. But I'll email you my password. Or send it here. One sec.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Alright username PMed. I hope you were now able to login again.
Succustra
Peon
Peon

Post by Succustra »

Haha, no. I am trying to get it to run on the mac, but I keep having the issues that everyone lists in the mac forum. But all that tech talk is confusing the hell out of me. I just about never use mac. I don't even know where to look which version of OSX I am using.