Beginners Questions

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Legolas, feel free to use png's instead of jpg's and upload them to the wiki instead of using offsite images.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Post by LEG0LAS »

Modanung wrote:Legolas, feel free to use png's instead of jpg's and upload them to the wiki instead of using offsite images.
ok, i have just used jpg's cause they are smaller and faster to upload. any problem ? do you want that i change it for png's ? ( only problem is that i have already deleted the png's. :oops: but i can take another screenshots if you want. )

whats "offsite images" ?
LEG0LAS + Bow = 100arrows/s
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

PNGs are smaller and have less/no loss of quality. And converting JPGs to PNGs is kinda weird.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Post by LEG0LAS »

Modanung wrote:PNGs are smaller and have less/no loss of quality. And converting JPGs to PNGs is kinda weird.
ok modanung. ill use png's on next images.

i have put illustrates for snake desert but they are big. i don't know how to make like the others. who made like that plz send me a ppm saying how to do that, thanks.

should i make illustrates help to other place ?
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

Great picture tutorial!All we need now, imho of course :) , is a link to the wiki tutorial page from The Mana World front page.
Modanung wrote:
Tarm wrote:That's very nice LEGOLAS.Why dont you write and illustrate a tutorial?
Isn't that what he just did? :roll:
Yes.But not many will read it if it's in the forum.Now when we have it on the wiki more will find it.
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

LEG0LAS wrote:i have put illustrates for snake desert but they are big. i don't know how to make like the others. who made like that plz send me a ppm saying how to do that, thanks.
Use the "Upload file" file link in the bottom left menu of the wiki to upload your images instead of putting them on ImageShack. You can then refer to them with their filename and display them in the preferred size, like the others.
Steven04
Peon
Peon

Post by Steven04 »

I've a problem: There's a thief in the game. He stand next to me and when i killed the monster it lost an item. And then He sole it, but I#ve killed the monster. Later, he laughed at me...
What can I do? :cry:
His name was: Mellouki
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

We've had a lot of complaints about people stealing items we're going to have a system that prevents people from doing so. But it doesn't really have high priority and it's kind of a waste of time if we would implement such a system while we're still using eAthena. So don't expect it before the new server is done... or at least usable.
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Post by LEG0LAS »

All my work is loss now with the new release. :cry:
My illustrate help for begginers have to be deleted now.
Could someone make it to me? I can't do it, it hurts my heart :cry: