Just A Wish

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

Just A Wish

Post by D2ARCHER »

My wish in this game is, THE UPDATE IM WAITING FOR 2 MONTHS, I KNOW THE TMW TEAM CAN ATUALIZATE FAST THE GAME, BUT THEY ONLY STAY SLEEPING IN THE BED...WHEN HE MOMS MAKE THE HOUSE CLEAN...
D2ARCHER
7X Lvl Archer And Counting

D2MAXIMOS
XX Lvl AK Hibrid Stopped at moment ^^
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

don't be like that, they do what they can and they have their OWN LIVES... (weird isn't it ??? :D )
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: Just A Wish

Post by Matt »

D2ARCHER wrote:My wish in this game is, THE UPDATE IM WAITING FOR 2 MONTHS, I KNOW THE TMW TEAM CAN ATUALIZATE FAST THE GAME, BUT THEY ONLY STAY SLEEPING IN THE BED...WHEN HE MOMS MAKE THE HOUSE CLEAN...
lol. may we should delete your account :>
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Post by LEG0LAS »

D2ARCHER wrote:My wish in this game is, THE UPDATE IM WAITING FOR 2 MONTHS, I KNOW THE TMW TEAM CAN ATUALIZATE FAST THE GAME, BUT THEY ONLY STAY SLEEPING IN THE BED...WHEN HE MOMS MAKE THE HOUSE CLEAN...
if you can't help, don't complain. the only thing you can do is suggest. you can't demand fast work if all this game have been done by volunteers.
LEG0LAS + Bow = 100arrows/s
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

well, we planned to release a new version tomorrow, but when you are that annoying we will delay it a bit.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
BadMrBox
Warrior
Warrior

Post by BadMrBox »

That's just plain rude D2Archer! People are busy living their lives, you know. If you are going to keep on being an *ss you could at least check you grammar... Furthermore you should consult with your computer company - your keyboard seems to have a broken CAPS LOCK.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Nothing wrong with critique, as long as it is useful. And this is just plain useless.
It is true though that I sleep when my mom cleans the house (not my room though), but that's because I work on tmw at night. :)
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »