Ban He ADMIN - He is LOOTER, and he say this...

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

Ban He ADMIN - He is LOOTER, and he say this...

Post by D2ARCHER »

http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ot8rt0.png
hey gm look at this, he says i KS but i dont ks he... ban he... i can up now cause he follows me and loot me, i want my money...
D2ARCHER
7X Lvl Archer And Counting

D2MAXIMOS
XX Lvl AK Hibrid Stopped at moment ^^
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Well i think we will ban you when you keep interfering other players gameplay with your cheating client you haven't even wrote by yourself.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

We can't ban loot stealers because of lack of evidence, and generally it is not abuse. However I would like to hear more about hacked client...

Regards.
Avaniel
Peon
Peon

Post by Avaniel »

I wouldn't worry about it to much D2ARCHER. Chances are that pretty soon, someone will release an auto-pickup patch, which will solve all of your problems.
First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then you swing your +150 axe. Then you win.
D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

hohoho, matt, u not a good man...

Post by D2ARCHER »

hahaha matt..u say i have cheated client but i have see you killing 50 bat/second, admin, matt its not what u think she is...he says that have much good cheaters in this game...but he is the more cheater. the cheat master of this game. and Platyna, im not use cheat client, i just stay pressing Ctrl(ATK THE TARGET)+A(TARGET THE NEAR MONSTER) and i go walking using machinegun(make steps to make atks, like all archers do...)
D2ARCHER

D2MAXIMOS
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Matt is allowed to do that. He is the second-coolest team member.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Matt
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Matt »

Indeed. After Modanung, Elvenprogrammer, Hammerbear, Crush, Platyna, Pauan and the others ;) :P

@D2Archer: I think you are too fast for a simple crtl+a

Iam a she? Interesting, ever wanted to be one :)

@Avaniel: Well there always were some ;)
Alderan
Novice
Novice

Re: hohoho, matt, u not a good man...

Post by Alderan »

D2ARCHER wrote:Ijust stay pressing Ctrl(ATK THE TARGET)+A(TARGET THE NEAR MONSTER) and i go walking using machinegun(make steps to make atks, like all archers do...)
The patch wasn't intended to be used like a machinegun. I could chage it such that holding isn't sufficent - you really have to click A to target and if you want to target again you have to press again.
Or I have allready created a patch that prevent archers "fast attack by small steps". I guess that when killing monsters why no - it is fun. But in arena swords man has no chance I think. I didn't try to fight against any swordsman but I think it. But I wasn't trying to force developers to use this patch very much because I also like the sidestepping :-)
Let me know if you want me one of these solutions to implement.
D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

Post by D2ARCHER »

matt sry for the ''she'' ;P :wink:
D2ARCHER

D2MAXIMOS