Barber shop

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Daytripper
Peon
Peon

Barber shop

Post by Daytripper »

I made a little barber shop so the barber doesn't have to stand outside, it could do with some extra tiles (cash resister, scissors, books, etc.) but I'm a pretty bad artist so I can't help there.

I was also thinking about the other unused building in Tulimshar (the one near the palm trees), maybe it could be a town hall where there can be future town meetings. There could also be a mayor NPC that could give you a local quest to complete.

Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

I like the map and idéa.Never really liked that the barber was doing business on the street.Felt kind of suspect. ;)
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
ilgufo
Peon
Peon

Post by ilgufo »

It's a really good idea :D
TMW: mestesso, lvl42
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Thanks for the effort, dayripper, but when we design the indoor maps we would prefer to have all buildings of a city on one map to keep the number of maps on a maintainable level.

When you want to design new indoor maps for tulimshar it would be best to take the inn map, make it larger using the resize option and put the new building in the empty space. Unfortunately Tiled does not support copy&paste between different files.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.