Mouse Pointer

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Mouse Pointer

Post by Dr Wahl »

After viewing some of the videos that the community has put together, I have noticed that the mouse pointer never goes away. Maybe a feature should be implimented where the mouse disapeares after "x" amount of seconds.
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Mouse Pointer

Post by LEG0LAS »

Dr Wahl wrote:After viewing some of the videos that the community has put together, I have noticed that the mouse pointer never goes away. Maybe a feature should be implimented where the mouse disapeares after "x" amount of seconds.
hmm...
interesting, i liked it.
LEG0LAS + Bow = 100arrows/s
Quiche_on_a_leash
Novice
Novice

Post by Quiche_on_a_leash »

Yeah, that a good idea (as long as you can toggle it).
Some times the cursor does get in the way, although you could just move it off the window.
I'd like to see it.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

I think it's a good idea, and quite easy to implement I think.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

when i have seen this implimented in other games, the mouse is usually visible for like 5 seconds after moving, but after the mouse being unused for 5 seconds, it "disapeares". Then, when you want to use the mouse again, just tap the mouse, and the pointer comes back to the foreground. I believe that M$ Word has a similar feature.