Lost Items

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
seporoth
Peon
Peon

Lost Items

Post by seporoth »

I logged on yesterday in the snow world. I clicked on a guy who said something like "trick or treat," then my program crashed. When I logged back in all of my items were gone. Just curious as to what happened to them and if I could get any or all of them back. Thanks.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

One possibilty it is he tricked you, which can result in dropping all your items. If it's in the part with the slimes... well... they tend to pick up items as you may or may not know.

May have some other cause though.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
seporoth
Peon
Peon

Post by seporoth »

How could he have "tricked" me when I didn't even get a chance to go on with his statements? Just curious.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

seporoth wrote:How could he have "tricked" me when I didn't even get a chance to go on with his statements? Just curious.
I didn't know where exactly the program crashed. Also... I was just guessing. I'm no expert on crashing programs.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
seporoth
Peon
Peon

Post by seporoth »

how can I find out?
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

I dunno.
seporoth
Peon
Peon

Post by seporoth »

does anybody?