Green trousers and green snake

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Alderan
Novice
Novice

Green trousers and green snake

Post by Alderan »

This is just a little suggestion for possible quest. I somewhere try for green shake skin. And tmw doesn't have many trousers. So what about quest like you have to collect some green snake skins, then you go to npc tailor/dressmaker and he/she will take the skins, some money and will create green trousers (from green snake skin). This is just a little idea for creators. It would probably need to create a green trousers of course - but maybe recoloring could do it.
Madcap
Novice
Novice

Post by Madcap »

The concept sounds good to me, but since there are blue shorts now, maybe a different article of clothing is in order.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

The idea isn't new, Alderan. VxD planned to make a complete snakeskin equipment set including armor, pants, shoes, gloves and helmet.

http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/ ... snake_skin

But unfortunately he could only finish the armor and the helmet before he encountered some personal problems that made it impossible for him to continue working on this.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Madcap
Novice
Novice

Post by Madcap »

Personally, I think the topic should live, especially because of the work done here: http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/ ... snake_skin