Private Chest (locker style)

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

AxlTrozz
Knight
Knight

Private Chest (locker style)

Post by AxlTrozz »

i would be great to have chests for sale in one of the NPC and you can save items and money in the chest to not carry all the items and money with you. then you can "trade chests" with other players.

for instance, all those gifts for santas quest, use that load for arrows or just save a set of weapons so in the future you can trade them.
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

Well there's the bank. When it's finished. Not quite what you meant but anyway.
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

If this private chest is like the 'stash' in Diablo II I don't see the point in trading it. Also I don't see the point in having it as currently there's no way to unintentionally lose items nor is the amount you're able to carry significantly restricted.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Madcap
Novice
Novice

Post by Madcap »

Modanung wrote:..... nor is the amount you're able to carry significantly restricted.
Not to hijack the thread, but I wondered why we were able to carry so much. I wish I could draw.....I'd throw a sample backpack and mule image up in an attempt to start the discussion more effectively.