Elven & the UNI

Where game and project announcements are made.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Elven & the UNI

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

As many of you should know, university started again, that's why I'm not here from monday to friday. And now my fears come true, while I'm not here all people seems to have gone away. I'd like to say that even if I'm at the UNI I bring my notebook with me so The Mana World programming will go on. If you're interested in this project, please keep it alive also when I'm away. The IRC channel is a place to talk about everything and not only about TMW. While I promise you to work hard on TMW I'd like to see the help of someone. I know Krismicheal is working on the GUI and kth5 on the editor (even if he is jobhunting).

- I need one sprite artist to complete the playerset. (This is very urgent). We miss the sit frames and we need to remake the front attack animation which is a bit ugly. In total it's a 8 frames work, not so much I think. :wink:
I hope someone can contact Necromus, Neko-mon or someone else to complete this task.

- Neoriceisgood: I'd like to ask you if you can complete the tileset by adding north/south walls, guard towers and east/west city gates. Then you could think about some npcs like guards childrens and so on. This way we can complete amzeroth city. (We can add nicer buildings like the temple later)

- What about me? At the moment I'm working on a patch client for windows users, because many of them are not familiar with CVS ( or not willing to use it ), fixing bugs and so on. I hope to releae the 0.0.8 version this week or the next one.
krismichael
Novice
Novice

Post by krismichael »

All,

I am still working away on the GUI for the game. It should replace ALL GUI from the server login to the chat windows, to item lists (weapons, etc).

I'm sorry this is taking longer then I hoped, I'm getting killed with work! So I haven't had as much time to work on TMW as I would have liked.

You can all still reach me via email if you need anything. I'll be back on IRC soon. :)
It's not my fault I'm new here! :)
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Maybe you have some screenshots to show us how the GUI is coming along? :wink:
Chetic
Novice
Novice

Post by Chetic »

yeah, gimme gimme gimme >_<
*greed*

;P
Quote of the year:
<Sull> the diff with GPL and priced software,GPL is faster to install cause you dont have to put a crack/serial

xD
force

im still avaible, make use of my few, low mappingskills :)

Post by force »

maybe i could make some music too...
f0rce

Post by f0rce »

btw my icq:

927 96 359
RRC
Novice
Novice

Back

Post by RRC »

Well i am back, and i am hoping to rejoin the team again this time as a graphic designer, i will be doing up the player sprite i guess within this week, if i don't have to much work etc.

if anything else needs to be done please contact me.
-=-=- The Mana World Graphics Designer -=-=-
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Glad to see you again RRC. I'm eager to see your work :D