Problem in SVN 2935

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Pajarico
Knight
Knight

Problem in SVN 2935

Post by Pajarico »

Code: Select all

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/lxuser/compilation/tmw/docs'
Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/lxuser/compilation/tmw/src'
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..  -DTMW_DATADIR=\""/home/lxuser/compilation//share/tmw/"\"   -Wall -Werror -DUSE_OPENGL -I/usr/include/SDL -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT `pkg-config --cflags libxml-2.0`  -g -O2 -MT tmw-shoplistbox.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/tmw-shoplistbox.Tpo" -c -o tmw-shoplistbox.o `test -f 'gui/shoplistbox.cpp' || echo './'`gui/shoplistbox.cpp; \
        then mv -f ".deps/tmw-shoplistbox.Tpo" ".deps/tmw-shoplistbox.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/tmw-shoplistbox.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
if g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I..  -DTMW_DATADIR=\""/home/lxuser/compilation//share/tmw/"\"   -Wall -Werror -DUSE_OPENGL -I/usr/include/SDL -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -D_REENTRANT `pkg-config --cflags libxml-2.0`  -g -O2 -MT tmw-viewport.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/tmw-viewport.Tpo" -c -o tmw-viewport.o `test -f 'gui/viewport.cpp' || echo './'`gui/viewport.cpp; \
        then mv -f ".deps/tmw-viewport.Tpo" ".deps/tmw-viewport.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/tmw-viewport.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `action.cpp', needed by `tmw-action.o'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/lxuser/compilation/tmw/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/lxuser/compilation/tmw'
make: *** [all] Error 2
lxuser@localhost ~/compilation/tmw $
Lv.: Maggot
Please, read the FAQ before posting.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

Tried CMake?
This message used to be meaningful.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

configure should work too, but action.cpp was moved from src to src/resources. If you don't know how to solve this issue, try a clean checkout of the src directory.
Pajarico
Knight
Knight

Post by Pajarico »

Rotonen wrote:Tried CMake?
I tried and works. make compiles everything fineand, I can run the executable from src/tmw. But make install does exit with succex but doesn't install anything.

Bjørn: Where should be src/resources/action.cpp referenciated?

PD: Apparently rm -fr src and rechecking that folder from svn works. But I want to know if there is a shorter solution to this since is not the first time I get to this problem. Sooner or later there is some update that screws svn...
Lv.: Maggot
Please, read the FAQ before posting.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Pajarico wrote:Bjørn: Where should be src/resources/action.cpp referenciated?

PD: Apparently rm -fr src and rechecking that folder from svn works. But I want to know if there is a shorter solution to this since is not the first time I get to this problem. Sooner or later there is some update that screws svn...
src/resources/action.cpp should be referenced from src/Makefile.am. I'm sorry but I do not know enough about how configure works to tell you why these things happen, I fight with it form time to time as well.