Library, Book and stories

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

tibico
Peon
Peon

Library, Book and stories

Post by tibico »

Hello,

I'm a newbie on TMW, but not a newbie on roleplaying. I'm a Tibia player, and like much it, but the TMW seems to me a good idea that I wish to join, for fun, and for learn about games programming :)

Who knows Tibia, knows that there haves a lot of Libraries with a lot of books with roleplaying stories about the imaginary world of Tibia. I know TMW haves some stories about Backstory, Races, Organisations, etc.

My suggestion is: some programmer develop the resource of Library and books items for the game. And we can write the stories. I can participate creating some stories :)

The good thing of this is vinculate this stories with all the game, creating a creative and logic scene for quests and items, etc.

What do you know?

hugs! I wait replies :)
tibico
Peon
Peon

Post by tibico »

ahh, I more a bit about it.

I'm programmer, but I'm very noob at TMW for now and wish'nt change the code for now. I'm a Python, PHP, Delphi, etc... programmer, but a beginner on Ruby. So, maybe later I can do myself my suggestions, but now I cant :)
deesine
Peon
Peon

Post by deesine »

As long as there's not too much to read in one session.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

A library is planned.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

No absolutely not. If more than one person or a very tight group writes the stories the big picture will suffer. It has never worked and will probably never do.
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.