Emotions

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

BadMrBox
Warrior
Warrior

Post by BadMrBox »

I totally agree with Tarm lads. Emoticons are evil. I think communication is important in a mmorpg but on the other hand half of the players are from brazil and quite hard to understand sometimes.

Sorry for being inactive with my tmw stuff by the way, I'm busy with other things.
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

The players from Brazil might be hard to understand but I still stand by the view that if you have access to the internet you simply have to have got at least a rudimentary understanding of english. And to speak it back.

Besides they can have their own little club/society in TMW. I dont mind. Adds to the flavour. Could be quit fun actually. :)
As long as it doesnt get dominant that is. Didnt one of the devs have experience with one language taking over in a mmorpg? I dimly remember a old discussion related to this.
But I get off topic. Sorry.
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Emoticon above the head may reduce messages that only consist of collons and brackets/slashes/parenthesis.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io