Truly Off Topic

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
The Judge
Novice
Novice

Truly Off Topic

Post by The Judge »

Just in case anyone cares, I'm now using a character named Gabranth. I pretty much killed The Judge, I was far too liberal with his stat spread.

On the topic of Gabranth, is Final Fantasy 12 out in Europe yet?
Gabranth in game.
Get ready for chafing, here come the Chainpants!
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

So what kind of new build have you started on?
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.
The Judge
Novice
Novice

Post by The Judge »

I'm doing a tank/swordsman. Really high defense, (The black scorps only hit me for 5 or 6 right now) and strength as high as I can get it as long as I keep leveling. With The Judge, I gave too much to agility and luck, and I even skilled intelligence when I first started him, before I knew it was still worthless.
Gabranth in game.
CurtisMJun
Novice
Novice

Post by CurtisMJun »

What are your stats as of right now? I'm kind of making a swordsman but it just takes so long to lvl...did you notice that?
CurtisJ in-game
lvl 69 archer and increasing :)
The Judge
Novice
Novice

Post by The Judge »

Meh. Its pretty easy to get to 50. Two, three days. After that it slows, but it doesn't REALLY slow till the 70s. But my stats...

Level 57 right now, measley 18 strength, but that's going up next, 5 agility, 62% evade, 67 vitality and overall defense of 93, 5 int, 39 dex, 96% accuracy, 5 luck. The defense is awesome, but the strength is a problem. I figure I'll be happy around level 70 or 80.
Gabranth in game.
Tarm
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tarm »

Looks like a good build. The priority for a melee character stats should be Vitality, Strength and Dexterity in that order. A little luck and agility are also good but above ten points is too expensive.
"I'm selfdestructive baby
But a friendly one" - Spiritual Beggars.