Organizing

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Hood Wolf
Peon
Peon

Organizing

Post by Hood Wolf »

We need to get better organized i know im new and all but i have experience with a few projects 1 of them failed because everyone was doing everyone elses job the head programer was getting really mad because all of the armor and tilesets were done wrong i was on weapons and sprite design i had a few good weapons and sprites but after all of that work he shut the server down and all of my work was wasted... i think there should be a page on the main site with Jobs and people doing them to keep everything in order and move development along faster i cant animate anything until i buy a new photoshop program i have open canvas but i dont know if i can animate on that for now il stick to pixel toolbox and mspaint but my point is we need a little more organization
from what ive seen so far the game is coming along nicely graphics are pretty good and with better orit will move along faster and posibly be enjoyed by hundreds of people worldwide (thats why i joined to make people happy) well hope you look into it
-Known WorldWide- `Hood Wolf

~Demon Eyes Productions
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Maybe doesn't seem so looking trough the forums, but we have a pretty stable organization. We have assigned tasks
http://www.lindeijer.nl/flyspray/index. ... &project=1
and weekly development meetings and we discuss our ideas everyday on the irc channel. I suggest you to come to our irc channel so you can mmet all the developers there and especially contact Rotonen our Art director. We're open to suggestion so feel free to post whatever you want :D
Welcome!
Hood Wolf
Peon
Peon

Ah verry nice

Post by Hood Wolf »

wow verry good ok il put this as priority one just give me a list of things to do and il put my all into it beautiful game so far and with the ammout of prgramers this game may grow faster than EO did i shall do my best to make whatever gets e-mailed to me happen
-Known WorldWide- `Hood Wolf

~Demon Eyes Productions
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Also, if you're interested feel free to subscribe to our CVS commit mailing list, but be prepared for a lot of "spam" from time to time. :-)

http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/list ... rld-commit

All coders at least are subscribed so that they know about changes made to the source.
maci
Knight
Knight

Post by maci »

cvs mailing isnt spam..
i am very happy about every CVS mail i get :)
ElvenProgrammer wrote:Maci: don't be rude, we're here to help people ;)