[NOT A BUG] Accounts load error

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Espadachin
Peon
Peon

[NOT A BUG] Accounts load error

Post by Espadachin »

Hello

My brother have a account with 2 or 3 players and when him try load the game in Windows the chars in account are others. Look:

- Windows

Acc: Espadachin
Pass: XXXXXXX

Chars:

Mathias lvl 1
Lucas lvl 4
Heinz lvl 1

--------------

Now when I load in Linux Ubuntu client

Chars:

Espadachin lvl 65
Master GM lvl 32
Test lvl 4

Them, the load in different OS show another players. What we can do? If I load my account in the Linux and Windows all is normal. The problem is on my brothet's account.

Plz, help us.

Sorry for English, I'am Brazillian.
Last edited by Espadachin on 16 Mar 2007, 13:15, edited 2 times in total.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

And when I check the server data files for characters under the account "Espadachin", I get yet another list of characters:

Heinz
omega
nhanha

Note that there are also accounts called "espadachin" and "espadachin_F". Please keep in mind your account name is case sensitive!
Espadachin
Peon
Peon

Post by Espadachin »

Sorry man, in the last post i used a simple example. The correct char list is this:

Heinz
omega
nhanha

Is correct. Well, then the problem is not on the server (I Knowet hehehe). But in the Windows client the char load show me others players, why?
Note that there are also accounts called "espadachin" and "espadachin_F". Please keep in mind your account name is case sensitive!
Yeah, I pay attention to this. My brother read about this in Orkut, when a player/account stay logged.

The point is that in Linux client, the chars appear correct and in the Windows client, not. I think that problem starts when we dont obtain a success connection in Windows then my brother try to create a NEW account with same data of the account that suppose have a connection problem.

He used "Espadachin" and the same password, but the client don't warning about a existing account and appear overwrite. The situation is strange and I don't know what to do.

Sorry
Espadachin
Peon
Peon

Post by Espadachin »

Ok, my brother is a donkey hehehe. Here in Linux he login with "Espadachin" and in Windows with "espadachin". Man, that shame :oops:

Sorry for your lost time and tanks for the hint.