following

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

rtoot3
Peon
Peon

following

Post by rtoot3 »

sometimes, when i see new people, i decide to show them around the mana world. like if someones never been to bat cave, ill tell them to follow me there. but they often trail behind and i have to wait for them to catch up. it gets annoying. when i played runescape, (i don't anymore) they made it so someone could right click someone else and an option would be to follow. then your character would follow perfectly in their footsteps. it would be nice if that could be in this.
beware the power of teh chicken. ~:>

Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Same in Anarchy Online... but I'm not sure it's a wanted option. It can be very annoying if people keep following you around. This function was very useful the early days of MMORPG's where it was hard to follow a party member youself because of the lag.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Well, player to be followed could agree to be. Like in trade. Useful when we will have guilds.

Regards.
rtoot3
Peon
Peon

following

Post by rtoot3 »

that would be fine with me if you could only follow someone in your guild
beware the power of teh chicken. ~:>

Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Re: following

Post by Modanung »

rtoot3 wrote:that would be fine with me if you could only follow someone in your guild
Yea, or party... at least someone who would really mind.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
Av3nger (Offline)
Novice
Novice

Post by Av3nger (Offline) »

or follow a monster when you are too far.. it just starts moving to the monster..
Sorry for my bad english

I'm from Brazil =/

---My company:

http://www.uppgames.net

--TMW Brazilian fansite

http://www.tmwbrasil.co.nr/