Bank

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

If it is up to me, every item will have so many attributes and hidden attributes that every item will be unique and it will be all up to the almighty god of random.
This message used to be meaningful.
zick
Novice
Novice

Post by zick »

yes, i like this idea.
like every item should have some base value and then a positive or negative modifier ... so not everyone has the same quality "iron sword" or whatever.

i don't think a bank is bad idea, but i thought i read that the developers want to focus on real estate that way you can store your stuff there. i don't like the idea of storing stuff so that you can get it to another character you own. i mean how is that real. if you get something awesome that one of your other characters can use, then thats the breaks ...
redwolf
Peon
Peon

Re: Bank

Post by redwolf »

no, i think, given the already massive strain on the devs to make this new server work, doing things like that would just delay the switch longer. while i'm excited to play on a server that is actually getting completed, i think that the non-tradeable idea is a good one. that way one player doesn't end up with 20 short swords.
I am the RESTER
Come to take away your PAIN
I am an EQUALIZER
I am here to make it rain BLOOD
upon the justice unfulfilled
i give life
and i take it away
I AM THE ONE.