Two gloves equipped?

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
*luna*stella*sol*
Peon
Peon

Two gloves equipped?

Post by *luna*stella*sol* »

When I play TMW, I can equip two miners gloves.... I don't know, if this is really a bug or intentional :?
Edit: I tried to reconstruct this, but I wasn't successful. When I pulled of both gloves, I wasn't able to wear them together again....
What do you say when you see an empty parrot cage? Polygon
Manaboy
Novice
Novice

tahts

Post by Manaboy »

tahts is a eroor
Hello my englich is not so good.

i from german :)

my lvl is 71
and my name is Manaboy in tmw
ticho
Peon
Peon

Post by ticho »

This happened to me when I was switching hats - new hat appeared in the inventory already as "Eq.", and couldn't be equipped, even after I unequipped my current one. Also, when I tried to drop the new hat from inventory, it dropped on the ground, and another one remained in my inventory, this time with "1" beneath it. It couldn't be equipped either. Picking up the one on the ground resulted in "Eq." again.

This somehow cleared itself up after a while - perhaps as I entered another area? Now I only have one hat and have sold previously worn one.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
thebat137
Peon
Peon

Post by thebat137 »

I had a similar problem with weapons today. I had a dagger equipped and I picked up a knife, which apparently equipped itself by magic somehow when I picked it up, without unequipping the dagger. When I attacked monsters, the damage was calculated with the knife bonus, not the dagger bonus. Also, the knife was displayed as my weapon in the equipment window. When I clicked "Unequip" for the dagger it stopped being labelled as equipped, and clicking "Equip" then caused it to exchange correctly with the knife.
CurtisMJun
Novice
Novice

Post by CurtisMJun »

I had it if you have one item equipped and someone drops an equipped item, the same one that you have equipped, then they will both show up. Ex. if you have minors gloves equipped and you drop trade with another that drops their minor gloves before unequipping them, they will both show up equipped. Also if say your are using a bow and you drop trade with someone that had a sword equipped and they drop it before unequipping it, the bow, arrows, and sword will show up being equipped. That is just what I have seen.
CurtisJ in-game
lvl 69 archer and increasing :)