Help Me!

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Lokiyo
Peon
Peon

Help Me!

Post by Lokiyo »

Hello it wanted to know how if somebody me ayudaria to form the servant to be able to make connection in, I am of Argentina and I want to make the first servant of The Mana World existing in Argentina, them agradecere its aid. And I hope that they understand my English
Amethyst
Novice
Novice

Re: Help Me!

Post by Amethyst »

Lokiyo wrote:Hello it wanted to know how if somebody me ayudaria to form the servant to be able to make connection in, I am of Argentina and I want to make the first servant of The Mana World existing in Argentina, them agradecere its aid. And I hope that they understand my English
I don't understand your english much. I recommend using an online translator to patch up holes in your sentences.
Blamoo
Novice
Novice

Post by Blamoo »

he want to create a server on argentina... right?

HEY MY ENGLISH IS HORRIBLE TOO T_T

please speak spanish and ill (try to)translate O_O
LEG0LAS
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Help Me!

Post by LEG0LAS »

Lokiyo wrote:Hello it wanted to know how if somebody me ayudaria to form the servant to be able to make connection in, I am of Argentina and I want to make the first servant of The Mana World existing in Argentina, them agradecere its aid. And I hope that they understand my English
My translation with my middle spanish and his bad english:

Hello I want to know if someone could help me to make a server, I am from Argentina and I want to make the first The Mana World server in Argentina. Thank you and I hope that you understand my english.
LEG0LAS + Bow = 100arrows/s
Amethyst
Novice
Novice

Post by Amethyst »

I just found out how to get mine to work 2 hours ago. Are you running Windows or *nix?