Pet System?

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

eXcite
Peon
Peon

Pet System?

Post by eXcite »

Hi all,

i dont know if you discuss this post before i join the community but
whats about a pet system?

Like you can buy catch a pet? Like a little Dragon or Dog, Cat or something linke that?
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

A pet feature has been requested frequently. But unfortunately there are much more vital things we have to program first.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Manaboy
Novice
Novice

Post by Manaboy »

Crush wrote:A pet feature has been requested frequently. But unfortunately there are much more vital things we have to program first.
i have a idea, pets the items take :P
Hello my englich is not so good.

i from german :)

my lvl is 71
and my name is Manaboy in tmw
eXcite
Peon
Peon

Post by eXcite »

oh lol i love to see that manaboy dont know what we are talking about.

@ Crush

i llike to see that the team tink about such tings like pet or somthing else :-)

i like it :D
imachine
Peon
Peon

Post by imachine »

we could have skills such as 'animal handling' which, when cast/used could allow the turning of a particular creature into our pet. There'd be ofcourse limits of the pets too so we won't have trails of pinkies jumping about with some character or the like ridiculous situations.

the skill could add against our empathy/charisma (urr, we don't have that stat, say intelligence then? :P) and so if intelligence/1d4 + skill/1d4 > beasts_intelligence/1d4 + beasts_hostility then yay, we gots a pet..

or something like that ;))