Missing Project File

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Reo
Peon
Peon

Missing Project File

Post by Reo »

Hi

I am trying to open the the Mana World 0.0.23 source in windows, but the download in the downloads page does not have a .dev file (the mana world .dev), I found it on the 0.1 sub version (but obversely it does not work with the eathena code).

I have also tried 0.0.22.1 and 22.2 both with no dev file.

Has it been removed?

or

is there a way for me to run/compile without it (i am using dev-cpp [4.9.9.2] and vista 64 if that helps).

After installing the dev pack, with the 0.1 dev file i just get dword errors, for example

Code: Select all

34 C:\TMW-Dev\Source\src\main.h:32,               from src\engine.cpp In file included from src/main.h:32,               from src/engine.cpp 
86 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\winver.h `DWORD' does not name a type 
105 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\winver.h `DWORD' does not name a type 
107 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\winver.h `BOOL' does not name a type 
Any help would be most appreciated. :)
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Re: Missing Project File

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Reo wrote:Hi

I am trying to open the the Mana World 0.0.23 source in windows, but the download in the downloads page does not have a .dev file (the mana world .dev), I found it on the 0.1 sub version (but obversely it does not work with the eathena code).

I have also tried 0.0.22.1 and 22.2 both with no dev file.

Has it been removed?

or

is there a way for me to run/compile without it (i am using dev-cpp [4.9.9.2] and vista 64 if that helps).
You can find a dev-cpp project file for 0.0.x versions in the 0.0 branch of the svn repository.

Reo wrote: After installing the dev pack, with the 0.1 dev file i just get dword errors, for example

Code: Select all

34 C:\TMW-Dev\Source\src\main.h:32,               from src\engine.cpp In file included from src/main.h:32,               from src/engine.cpp 
86 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\winver.h `DWORD' does not name a type 
105 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\winver.h `DWORD' does not name a type 
107 C:\Dev-Cpp\include\winver.h `BOOL' does not name a type 
Any help would be most appreciated. :)
Seems like you don't have the correct headers, what version of mingw did you install? The one that comes prepackaged with dev-cpp?
Reo
Peon
Peon

Post by Reo »

Thanks Elven

Thats great, I'll try that when I get home,

yes I think the mingw is the one that came with dev-cpp (as far I can remember) chances are I have misses a step or two from the instruction in the source code :P

I am I'll be back with more daft questions :D
Reo
Peon
Peon

Post by Reo »

Hi

I have almost go it working :D, after downloading the 0.0 sourse from the svc.

I just a fa few more error, that I would like help with.

[Linker error] undefined reference to `__cpu_features_init'
C:\TMW-Dev\Source\obj\equipmentdb.o: In function `ZN11EquipmentDB4loadEv':C:\TMW-Dev\Source\src\resources\equipmentdb.cpp:84 undefined reference to `EquipmentInfo::setAttackType(std::string):
[Linker error] undefined reference to `EquipmentInfo::addSound(EquipmentSoundEvent, std::string)'
[Linker error] undefined reference to `EquipmentInfo::addSound(EquipmentSoundEvent, std::string)'
C:\TMW-Dev\Source\obj\equipmentdb.o: In function `ZN11EquipmentDB4loadEv':C:\TMW-Dev\Source\src\resources\equipmentdb.cpp:84 ld returned 1 exit status
C:\TMW-Dev\Source\Makefile.win [Build Error] [tmw.exe] Error 1

I am guessing i have some missing recourses/references but don't know where/ what to add to sort this out.

Again any help would be appreciated. :D

From what i read on google [Linker error] undefined reference to `__cpu_features_init' may be due to me haveing the wrong version of mingw installed.

EDIT:
Reinstalled dev-cpp and the __cpu_ error is gone, just the other ones now :D
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Try to add src/resources/equipmentinfo.cpp to your project.
Reo
Peon
Peon

Post by Reo »

Thanks got it working :D