0.0 development branch issues

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Falcata
Novice
Novice

0.0 development branch issues

Post by Falcata »

I've been testing out the 0.0 development branch, and I ran into a couple of issues:

1) When selling items, you are unable to sell items that you only have a single unit of. Which means it is impossible to sell equipment.
2) Many sounds do not play, especially the weapon sound effects.
3) The items you assign to the item shortcut do not get saved when you quit the game, meaning you have to reassign them.
4) Complex issue to explain, but here it goes: I sell some items, and run out of them. When I pick up new items, or if the item listing gets rearranged, the item shortcut displays whatever item is in that position, but the item count still reads as zero.

Can't remember if that last bit about the item count actually happens or if I just imagined it.
I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English, a movement for those who believe in capital letters, correct spelling, and good sentence structure.
silene
Peon
Peon

Post by silene »

Could you post your issues on http://mantis.themanaworld.org/, so that they don't get lost? Please open at least one report for issue 1 and another one for issue 4. They are real bugs that should be fixed before release, in my opinion. Issue 3, however, is more like a feature request. But it seems reasonable, so you may want to open yet another report in mantis.

Concerning issue 2, is it really worse than the previous release? Code related to sound effects seems to have been left unmodified for several months, so I would have expected no changes in this respect.
Falcata
Novice
Novice

Post by Falcata »

Reporting them now. By the way, I also found out that buying only 1 unit of an item doesn't work either. Anyways, I managed to fix bug #1.
I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English, a movement for those who believe in capital letters, correct spelling, and good sentence structure.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Could you please edit your issues instead of creating 4 issues for the same problem?
Falcata
Novice
Novice

Post by Falcata »

ElvenProgrammer wrote:Could you please edit your issues instead of creating 4 issues for the same problem?
What are you talking about? I reported four different issues because I ran into four different problems.
foobo
Peon
Peon

Post by foobo »

Falcata wrote:1) When selling items, you are unable to sell items that you only have a single unit of. Which means it is impossible to sell equipment.
Simply press sell button, minimum quantity in buy/sell dialog has been changed to 1 by Josh Langley.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Falcata wrote:
ElvenProgrammer wrote:Could you please edit your issues instead of creating 4 issues for the same problem?
What are you talking about? I reported four different issues because I ran into four different problems.
You created 4 issues for the same problem (Cannot buy/sell only 1 unit of an item). I deleted the other 3 ones since they had minimal differences and mostly about you being unable to upload files.