Where we found?

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

Where we found?

Post by D2ARCHER »

at Hunasuhduashuhacudhscu(the new village XD), there is a quest for a "secret" bow =P, i want to know where i found the monster "Stumpy" and if that is in game =D
cause i want do this quest =X
D2ARCHER
7X Lvl Archer And Counting

D2MAXIMOS
XX Lvl AK Hibrid Stopped at moment ^^
Peacemaker
Novice
Novice

Post by Peacemaker »

It is supposed to spawn on map 14-1 (SW Woodland)... but its not here... so I believe the server wasnt updated yet ;)

The monster for the 2nd quest (farmer) doent spawn too, but you will find it in the ice cave ;)
Peacemaker: Level 58 - STR 60+ / AGI 30 / VIT 36 / INT 5 / DEX 20 / LUK 5 - wiped because of inactivity... :(
Manaboy
Novice
Novice

Post by Manaboy »

wwwwwwwwwoooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww i have sens tahts 75+ and 1 reade cool :D :D :D :D
Hello my englich is not so good.

i from german :)

my lvl is 71
and my name is Manaboy in tmw
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

It is a bug, which I have to fix. And I will if people, careless if someone underestands their posts on forum, are not going to kill my motivation.

Regards.
Peacemaker
Novice
Novice

Post by Peacemaker »

Platyna wrote:It is a bug, which I have to fix. And I will if people, careless if someone underestands their posts on forum, are not going to kill my motivation.

Regards.
It was fixed and yesterday we were able to hunt it. Unfortunately Stumpy is away again (played about 1 hour on that map).

On Map 14-1 at 39,90 there is a unwalkable spot were enemy's can spawn but I was not able to reach them ;).

Maybe that's the solution? I'm sure there are a lot of enemys because I saw them switching sometime... - But I don't know if Stumpy is in the spot because I'm only able to get the name of the top-most.
Peacemaker: Level 58 - STR 60+ / AGI 30 / VIT 36 / INT 5 / DEX 20 / LUK 5 - wiped because of inactivity... :(
kr0n05
Novice
Novice

Post by kr0n05 »

What did this "Stumpy" look like? IS this the log monster I made a while back?

Ice Monster Development Status: FROZEN
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

That's the new monster:
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
kr0n05
Novice
Novice

Post by kr0n05 »

:D

Sweet! It got used!

Im amethyst/sixpointeight/enigmatik btw.

Ice Monster Development Status: FROZEN