Newb Quests

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Type
Peon
Peon

Newb Quests

Post by Type »

Only newb quest I know of is collecting 30 bug legs for vincent. Ya, You guys should add alot more quests and also maybe a more newb friendly area unlike the outskirts of the dessert. Im lvl 18 and still cant leave the city... Maybe a newb dungeon :3 for lvl 5-25 or so.... It would make things alot easier to get around. Also you guy's saying how this is going to be like runescape, Runescape has like a BILLION quests (not really, but alot) you can do at the beginning... Also are you going to add cooking too so its not just senseless killing? Ya well.. More quests for all levels! That give experience I love quests... Please and Thanks!!!
CurtisMJun
Novice
Novice

Post by CurtisMJun »

....then go play runscape
CurtisJ in-game
lvl 69 archer and increasing :)
Type
Peon
Peon

Post by Type »

Who plays runescape.... 6-10 year olds... *yawn* I dont know how you got
....then go play runscape
I never said once i liked it.[/quote]
Become Pantless ITS what all the kool kids are doing~
kr0n05
Novice
Novice

Post by kr0n05 »

Ah dude, don't talk like that. Runescape is pretty decent if you don't care about graphics, it has a hell of a lot more features than most games.

I still don't understand why Jagex hasn't updated it's graphics yet. I've seen what Java can do when ran on full power.

Ice Monster Development Status: FROZEN
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

In my opinion Runescape got a lot of good ideas but the gameplay itself is just boring and repetive.

You just repeat the same mouse clicks over and over again for hours to increase your crafting skills and when you fight enemies there is no interaction besides changing your attack style (what doesn't make much difference). Another real motivation killer are the harsh death penalties.

Runescape is heavily influenced by Tibia, by the way.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
twilight
Peon
Peon

Post by twilight »

Yeah I agree with crush, Runescape ain't that good.

And if you're lvl 18 and worried about training outta the city just shimmy
past the snakes an black scorpions in the third map and go fight the lil
white chickens in the forth map :wink: they don't seem to hit for much and they're better
than maggots :P
Characters:
Twilight - Main
lvl 5x Hybrid Close/Range
Geshtar - Alt
lvl 3x Pure Range