SpiralFrog-Free Legal Music Downloader

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Type
Peon
Peon

SpiralFrog-Free Legal Music Downloader

Post by Type »

*NOT ADVERTISING >>* Just tell them to stop Illegally downloading cuz a friend of mine as soon as he turned 18 got arrested for illegal downloading.

A new Free music downloader COMPLETLY LEGAL! Sponsered by GM (Grand motors), Stop Downloading Illegally Download Free of guilt! Check out this new SpiralFrog! Faster Than Limewire! Since This aint Illegal Its straight from the music company.

ONLY FOR CANADA AND USA. For now anyway! :3 Sorry for the rest of you that lucked out!

Link: http://www.spiralfrog.com

Just thought you all should try it... Since Downloading Illegally is well illegal. I love this I SO COMPLETELY LOVE THIS COMPANY FOR FREE LEGAL DOWNLOADS.. Artist's can't complain anymore :3 Also the webpage is really Sweet it shows you the newest songs for download and the most downloaded and top songs. :3 TRY IT D: ITS FREE might not last forever!
Become Pantless ITS what all the kool kids are doing~
kr0n05
Novice
Novice

Post by kr0n05 »

Ah I heard about this site. The money is generated from ads and most of the ad revenue goes to the artists/ companies. I'm not entirely sure on the legallity of it however, so I'll stick to iTunes.

Btw, I read that the music there is incompatable with iPods of ANY generation.

Ice Monster Development Status: FROZEN
Type
Peon
Peon

Post by Type »

I never liked itunes. I listen to my music on my :3 I just found out this today in the news about this. I never liked the sound quality of Itunes Downloads.

Also this is pointed at people who don't like spending money and use bearshare or limewire for illegal downloads :P

Killers = Best band Ever :3
Pajarico
Knight
Knight

Post by Pajarico »

Just tell them to stop Illegally downloading cuz a friend of mine as soon as he turned 18 got arrested for illegal downloading.
Where do you live?
Lv.: Maggot
Please, read the FAQ before posting.
Type
Peon
Peon

Post by Type »

Canada, ontario...?

Also my ipod is moded to play mp3's... Yes it has been :3 My friend did it.
Raven
Peon
Peon

Post by Raven »

I don't understand about the 'moded' to play mp3s...

Don't Ipods play mp3's by default :-S?

Mine does and always has.. maybe i'm misunderstanding so excuse my ignorance :-P
Reo
Peon
Peon

Post by Reo »

My iPod plays MP3's maybe its coz its a very old one,

but itunes even has a "convert to mp3" option in its right click menu if you select a song.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

Record companies do not care to gain profit from ads on sites that don't belong to them, since they can earn alot greated profit from selling the rights to use their copyrighted content, so if any site claims so, it is most likely illegal activity.
Personally I think people who wants to earn money on someones work without paying the author (if he requires the payment) is rot in prison (this doesn't applies for poor, little guys, who are being abused by the commercial greed).

Regards.