The Knights of Mana

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
kr0n05
Novice
Novice

The Knights of Mana

Post by kr0n05 »

This is a new clan, it is basically somewhat of an improvement on the past ones that I have made. (Forest division has a home now! w00t!) Anyways, this is a clan called the Knights of Mana I figured since the Dawn made a Role-Playing based clan, I should too.

History:

The Knights of Mana where formed a long time ago in the village of Tulimshar. As cities grew and developed they were ordered by their master to make permanent bases in each of the regions of The Mana World. After a large conflict with another clan, the Knights of Mana perished, all for a special few who passed on stories to their grandchildren. As their Grand children's grandchildren grew, they went out searching for the lost bases that stood against the test of time. When one brave man named kr0n entered into the base, a magical force took hold of him and he was taken to different spots in the mana world to finish 3 rigorous trials. The trials of hope, courage, and power. After successfully passing all of them he went on to become to the new leader of the Knights of Mana, eventually bringing all of them back together.

If you want to join meet kr0n in game. Feel free to join, after the first 5 new members we will start the trials to see who will make the forest division, desert division, and ice division, and who will be their leaders.

First meeting is at 1:00PM US Central Time.

Ice Monster Development Status: FROZEN
Fyrion
Peon
Peon

Post by Fyrion »

Are n00bs accepted on this clan? :D
kr0n05
Novice
Novice

Post by kr0n05 »

Perhaps.

You need to register at this page:

http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/User:Kr0n05

Fou-lu
Novice
Novice

Post by Fou-lu »

very cool .... :o
telospanton
Peon
Peon

?

Post by telospanton »

hmm what is the difference of a simple player and a mana knight ??? :roll: :roll:
Fyrion
Peon
Peon

Re: ?

Post by Fyrion »

telospanton wrote:hmm what is the difference of a simple player and a mana knight ??? :roll: :roll:
you are 20% cooler than the rest of the mortals :P
kr0n05
Novice
Novice

Post by kr0n05 »

Sorry guys, I was having trouble getting The Mana World to compile in openSuSE, but luckly I fixed it. Im now officially back online now and the guild is currently accepting all registrants on our registrants page.

Fyrion
Peon
Peon

Post by Fyrion »

Sorry guys, I was currently too busy on the so called "real world", but I'm back now.
kr0n05
Novice
Novice

Post by kr0n05 »

What is this, "Real Worldz" j00 sp43k 0f?

The Judge
Novice
Novice

Post by The Judge »

Sweet, this guild sound better than the old one. Does my membership carry over from your last guild?
Gabranth in game.
Get ready for chafing, here come the Chainpants!