Dark Armor and Dragon

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Is the size of the dragon

Too big?
90%
Just right?
10%

Total votes: 10
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

The Judge wrote:The turtle would be a great source to drop that green armor thats floating around the wiki if it ever gets finished....and if the turtle ever gets finished.
That armor is snakeskin armor.

javascribe, no offence... but I think you should practice quite a bit on shading and overall pixel-art before thinking about animating your turtle. I'd hate to see you putting a lot of effort into that turtle when it won't be used. We may if your skills increase. Try doing some tutorials and just messing around creating sprites and looking at other peoples work (either here or at a site like pixeljoint.com).
This is my opinion and I did not discuss this with the rest of the team. I just think your work isn't good enough yet.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
javascribe
Peon
Peon

Post by javascribe »

Thank you all. I'll look over the tutorial and get some practice. I'll probably try again in a few months.
Yuuki
Novice
Novice

Post by Yuuki »

Modanung wrote:
The Judge wrote:The turtle would be a great source to drop that green armor thats floating around the wiki if it ever gets finished....and if the turtle ever gets finished.
That armor is snakeskin armor.

javascribe, no offence... but I think you should practice quite a bit on shading and overall pixel-art before thinking about animating your turtle. I'd hate to see you putting a lot of effort into that turtle when it won't be used. We may if your skills increase. Try doing some tutorials and just messing around creating sprites and looking at other peoples work (either here or at a site like pixeljoint.com).
This is my opinion and I did not discuss this with the rest of the team. I just think your work isn't good enough yet.
You've got the point.

I mean the shading is a lot weird, that makes the sprite looks so flat (and personaly i think it makes the sprite looks dead, Hehehe i know that shading is a pain in the ass, even i dont know how to shade sprites nicely)