Online Armory

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Online Armory

Post by Dr Wahl »

I am not familiar enough with database parsing or how the data is stored for TMW, but I would like to see some player information. It would be awesome to go to themanaworld.org, click on a link (entitled "TMW Citizens" maybe?) and be able to look through a list of players, then click on one and see the player stats, such as level, point placement, skills (once incorporated), etc.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Can be developed as a front-end to our own server, but it unlikely to be done on top of eAthena.
Dr Wahl
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dr Wahl »

Is the database/data storage changing significantly when TMW switches to the new server? If so, is there documentation somewhere that defines the changes?
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

The storage of server data is completely different, and there is no documentation planned about the changes, mostly since we've never supported the eAthena server and its configuration in any way.

Of course, there will eventually be documentation about how things are set up with our server, tmwserv.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

I think something like this was discussed. Also that your in-game avatar would be your avatar on the forums, or at least shown in your profile.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io