TMWserv 0.0

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
yvansoftware
Peon
Peon

TMWserv 0.0

Post by yvansoftware »

Where can I find the 0.0 branch? Does it still exists?
I don't like the 0.1 server, because it doesn't work very well...

Thx in advance,
Yvan
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

You can find the 0.0 branch in the svn repository as you could've seen with a little effort.

In what sense the new server doesn't work very well? Could you maybe tell us what's wrong so we can improve/fix it?
yvansoftware
Peon
Peon

Post by yvansoftware »

First of all, you start in the middle of nowhere, second there are some silly NPC's thet don't do a thing, third, therre aren't any monsters and fourth you can't go to another map.
yvansoftware
Peon
Peon

Post by yvansoftware »

I downloaded the server from
/tmwserv/branches/enet_switch
but i can't connect
yvansoftware
Peon
Peon

Post by yvansoftware »

Downloaded the other files, but now i've got other errors:

http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?t=3080
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

When you are talking about the server that people are currently playing on: That server is eAthena, a ragnarok online server emulator.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
yvansoftware
Peon
Peon

Post by yvansoftware »

I downloaded eAthena, but what do I need to do use it like TMW?
yvansoftware
Peon
Peon

Post by yvansoftware »

THese are my output logs from compiling the eAThena server of your SVN directory:

Gameserver:

Code: Select all

-------------- Build: default in TMWServ Gameserver ---------------
Linking console executable: gameserver.exe
C:\Dev-Cpp\bin\..\lib\gcc\mingw32\3.4.2\..\..\..\..\mingw32\bin\ld.exe: cannot find -lpthreadGC2
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 5 seconds)
1 errors, 0 warnings

Account server:

Code: Select all

-------------- Build: default in TMWServ Accountserver ---------------
Compiling: src\account-server\accounthandler.cpp
In file included from C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/account-server/account.hpp:29,
                 from C:\tmwserv\branches\tmw\guilds-and-parties\src\account-server\accounthandler.cpp:29:
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/account-server/characterdata.hpp:38: warning: `class CharacterData' has virtual functions but non-virtual destructor
In file included from C:\tmwserv\branches\tmw\guilds-and-parties\src\account-server\accounthandler.cpp:41:
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:81: error: expected identifier before numeric constant
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:81: error: expected `}' before numeric constant
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:81: error: expected unqualified-id before numeric constant
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h: In function `void utils::setTimestamp(bool)':
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:106: error: `mHasTimestamp' undeclared (first use this function)
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:106: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h: In function `void utils::setTeeMode(bool)':
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:115: error: `mTeeMode' undeclared (first use this function)
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h: At global scope:
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:122: error: variable or field `setVerbosity' declared void
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:122: error: `Level' was not declared in this scope
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:123: error: expected `,' or `;' before '{' token
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:135: error: `Level' has not been declared
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:135: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of `atVerbosity' with no type
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:137: error: `Level' does not name a type
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:138: error: expected unqualified-id before "private"
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:138: error: expected `,' or `;' before "private"
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:140: error: `bool utils::mTeeMode' used prior to declaration
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:155: error: expected declaration before '}' token
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:97: warning: 'void utils::setLogFile(const std::string&)' declared `static' but never defined
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:106: warning: 'void utils::setTimestamp(bool)' defined but not used
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:115: warning: 'void utils::setTeeMode(bool)' defined but not used
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:122: warning: 'utils::setVerbosity' defined but not used
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:135: warning: 'void utils::output(const std::string&, int)' declared `static' but never defined
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:140: warning: 'utils::mTeeMode' defined but not used
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:151: warning: 'void utils::output(std::ostream&, const std::string&, const char*)' declared `static' but never defined
In file included from C:\tmwserv\branches\tmw\guilds-and-parties\src\account-server\accounthandler.cpp:41:
C:/tmwserv/branches/tmw/guilds-and-parties/src/utils/logger.h:24:1: unterminated #ifndef
Process terminated with status 1 (0 minutes, 3 seconds)
17 errors, 8 warnings

I don't understand anything of these logs. I know, the project files are outdated, but what do iI need to do?
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

What you are compiling is an old branch for testing guilds that has long been merged into the trunk. There is no eAthena server on the SVN repository. eAthena is a 3rd party application. You can get it here:
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?t=1909
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
yvansoftware
Peon
Peon

Post by yvansoftware »

Crush wrote:What you are compiling is an old branch for testing guilds that has long been merged into the trunk. There is no eAthena server on the SVN repository. eAthena is a 3rd party application. You can get it here:
http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?t=1909
Thank you very much!!