Clan/Guild

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Clan/Guild

Post by Hommer »

Hello, everybody let me introduce myself. My names jake, i have played for around 2-3 years. I first started, when there was only the starting town, and the desert below and nothing else. Well i've played off and on since then, and now i just came back today from a couple month leave.

I would like to join a good clan/guild, and if there aren't any i'm looking to start one with someone ( i like to start with another person, so there is at least 2 leaders, for more ideas, more gold to do events, whatnot).

If i start one, i'm looking to start it with a friendly person. I don't care if your a high lvl or just started. As long as you are dedicated a hardworker, and friendly we will get along just fine and have a blast.

If i start a clan it's because i want to make the game more fun for me, and my fellow players. We would have events (not sure about all of them yet), lotterys, ranks, and more.

So message here if you are interested in creating a clan, or have a good one i can join.
D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

Post by D2ARCHER »

lots of laughs...guild system don't exist at The Mana World at moment, the players creates "fakes" guilds, that don't exist =P
D2ARCHER
7X Lvl Archer And Counting

D2MAXIMOS
XX Lvl AK Hibrid Stopped at moment ^^
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

Ummm you are retarded. The guilds do exist, even if its player made and not in game. You play together in the game, i was a leader of one of the first clans of mana world. Dark lotus Knights (dlk). And we had over 20 members (alot at that time, only maybe 30 diff people playing). And it was a great success, so if i have to create this guild myself, i'll take up the task.
D2ARCHER
Novice
Novice

Post by D2ARCHER »

Hommer wrote:Ummm you are retarded. The guilds do exist, even if its player made and not in game. You play together in the game, i was a leader of one of the first clans of mana world. Dark lotus Knights (dlk). And we had over 20 members (alot at that time, only maybe 30 diff people playing). And it was a great success, so if i have to create this guild myself, i'll take up the task.
im retard?lol, i think that is you, that dont exist GUILD SYSTEM at game, that i said idiot, but the players can create a "guild" only for friend or for who want, u retard, if have guild's made by players, YEAH they have, but they are nothing in game, just say, im from guild X...not!guilds dont exist at TMW, and the system will be not developed soon i think...n00b lvl 30 acting a pro DETECTED
D2ARCHER
7X Lvl Archer And Counting

D2MAXIMOS
XX Lvl AK Hibrid Stopped at moment ^^
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

Lol, i don't think i'm anything. But i would like it if you could at least type literate and not like a 5 year old who just found out how to use a computer.

Like i said before, Just because the guild isn't publicized in the game doesn't mean it's not a guild. If i create a guild outside the game, it still will be a guild, there just will be no representation of that in the game. I will still be able to play, and chat with all my guild members. Give them special items. Hold lottery's, and special events.

So if you would like to put up an actual argument, then go for it. But at the moment my dog could comprehend what i'm saying.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Just because there are no guild fuctions integrated in the current version of TMW doesn't mean that you can't form an inofficial guild. You have to provide the communication infrastructure yourself, though.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Arenlor
Peon
Peon

Post by Arenlor »

Isn't there a wiki page of them? Making them more then unofficial? And also making them a PART OF THE GAME.
~~~~
Feel free to contact me.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

The guild list of the wiki is here:
http://wiki.themanaworld.org/index.php/Guilds

Feel free to add your guild by creating a new paragraph about it.

By the way: eAthena supports both guilds and parties. But the TMW client does not implement the necessary protocol parts. But instead of implementing support for the eAthena guild and party system we think that it is more effective to invest the time and energy in the new servers guild and party system. The guild system on the new server is already implemented, by the way.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.