some good game ideas

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

elite archer
Peon
Peon

some good game ideas

Post by elite archer »

in the next server maybe put armour speacialy made for archers and armour speacily made for warriors

and maybe make it so you can use mana?

and the quests are boring don't you think just running around kill a certain monster to get enough of what they drop for example bug legs,pink antenaes ect...so can't you like maake quests like travel to a cave to slay a certain beast or something like that just to make the game more interesting.

and more realistic creaters like ogres or corrupt knights or something.i thought fluffys were just strange and giant maggots? the normal maggots were huge!! and the spiders shouldnt be that strong either...or that big.i meant no offence at all i love the game

im sorry if you get this alot and i understand that it is hard to improve the game but something does need to be done :wink:

thanks for reading

rawr
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Re: some good game ideas

Post by yosuhara »

elite archer wrote:in the next server maybe put armour speacialy made for archers and armour speacily made for warriors

and maybe make it so you can use mana?

and the quests are boring don't you think just running around kill a certain monster to get enough of what they drop for example bug legs,pink antenaes ect...so can't you like maake quests like travel to a cave to slay a certain beast or something like that just to make the game more interesting.

and more realistic creaters like ogres or corrupt knights or something.i thought fluffys were just strange and giant maggots? the normal maggots were huge!! and the spiders shouldnt be that strong either...or that big.i meant no offence at all i love the game

im sorry if you get this alot and i understand that it is hard to improve the game but something does need to be done :wink:

thanks for reading

rawr
right now, TMW is in the pre-beta stage, and everything depends on posibilities of current eAthena server... once the new server is ready, there will be magic, more interesting quests and all that stuff. You must also remember that this is an open-source project and nobody gets paid for it, so be patient please...

P.S.: Ogres? Corrupted knights? C'mon we want TMW to be something different, not just some L2 or WoW spin-off. We try to avoid clichés like this, as much as possible...
elite archer
Peon
Peon

Post by elite archer »

well i ment something more human... those names just popped up in my head and whats WoW or L2 any ways? lol
by the nine! theres a psychopath on the lose

assult! ASSULT!

whats going on?!

HELP!!!!some ones been murdered

know what game these frases are off?:)lol
yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

elite archer wrote:well i ment something more human... those names just popped up in my head and whats WoW or L2 any ways? lol
World of Warcraft and Lineage2... MMORPG's, you know :lol:
elite archer
Peon
Peon

Post by elite archer »

oh those games i never wanted to play them they don't appeal to me
the only other online game i played was runescape but after 4 years of the same game you get bored so i moved on and now im playing this game

assult! ASSULT!

whats going on?!

yosuhara
Knight
Knight

Post by yosuhara »

elite archer wrote:oh those games i never wanted to play them they don't appeal to me
the only other online game i played was runescape but after 4 years of the same game you get bored so i moved on and now im playing this game
yeah, i tried it too...it is boring indeed..
elite archer
Peon
Peon

Post by elite archer »

to many people play it now to many quests and the quests never stop coming and you have to be a genius to figure out how to do some of the quests one of them took me days to complete ohwell enough of that horrible game

assult! ASSULT!

whats going on?!

Mana Trance
Peon
Peon

Post by Mana Trance »

Runescape is a travesty of an MMORPG. I don't understand why it appeals to so many people.

World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies, and other MMORPGs of similar size and caliber are completely different from what Mana World is intended to be, so it's not really fair to compare them.

Monsters taken from mythology aren't necessarily cliché if you alter them to fit the game world. For example, ogres in the Warcraft universe are completely different from ogres in Everquest II. There is room for them in Mana World.

The objective of any game should be, above all else, to give the player an exciting and fun playing experience at all times. The variety of quests you can do in an MMORPG is restricted to the type of gameplay that is available in that game. If you have minigames, you can include them as part of a quest, thereby extending the variety of quests you can have.

I'd be very interested to see what Mana World is capable of in the future. There is plenty of potential here.
deviantArt's Angelic Remix
and
Co-Founder of Silver Gryphon Games
elite archer
Peon
Peon

Post by elite archer »

thats exactly what i meant with the ogres like people design them or something not copy from that warcraft game for example if you have ever played say runescape a troll just looks like a giant with a club but if you play oblivion the trolls look more like gorillas so if they add trolls in this game they could make them look like idon't know a kitten...lol jj but im not saying i wanted a troll just something like it and not copied from a different game

assult! ASSULT!

whats going on?!