redistributing XP-points

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

I'm speaking for the future of the new server.
Join us in Holy Mana and become Strong.

http://www.freewebs.com/holymanaclan
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

You do? So how can you say how much money you make per hour when you hunt in the mines with completely different game mechanics and very likely different monsters with different drop rates of different prized item?

When you talk about the new server you have to forget everything you know about the game you are currently playing because the only thing that will be the same will be the graphics.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

Non of that is relevant. The price isn't a real issue at the moment. You can always figure out the price later on. I'm just giving an example on the idea.
Join us in Holy Mana and become Strong.

http://www.freewebs.com/holymanaclan
Holy
Novice
Novice

Post by Holy »

I liked Crush's first idea. When you get higher in level, the price goes up to reconfigure your stat points.
Witwe_Bolte
Peon
Peon

@Crush

Post by Witwe_Bolte »

eAthena: Does "resetting stats" mean, that the character looses his experience?
If not, that's just what i meant. Thus i could do what i called redistributing.
Now i have 70 of dexterity. I'd like to have the experience with 70 of strength or agility. Starting each time a new character and gather xp-points for weeks is n o t an option.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Stat reset in eAthena context means that all your stats are reset to 1 and all the stat points you spent are paid back so that you can redistribute them.

A reset to level 1 would be quite nonsensical because deleting and recreating your character would have the same effect.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Witwe_Bolte
Peon
Peon

Post by Witwe_Bolte »

so let's (i.e. you do please) make the restroom a resetroom :)