What happened to unlimited arrows?

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Saphy
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Saphy »

But it isn't too difficult to just buy 10000 arrows until it ran out anyway.
aaaantoine
Peon
Peon

Post by aaaantoine »

I think the cost per arrow is too high. You should be able to buy a bundle of them -- say, a quiver of 100 -- for a fixed price. I blew a lot of money on arrows and used them up in 10 minutes, at a tremendous net loss.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

aaaantoine wrote:I think the cost per arrow is too high. You should be able to buy a bundle of them -- say, a quiver of 100 -- for a fixed price. I blew a lot of money on arrows and used them up in 10 minutes, at a tremendous net loss.
Well, I think it is too low. And BTW, in middle ages, arrows and other weapons could be afforded only by the chosen ones.

Regards.