Abusive players (splitted from Christmas Event 2007).

A place for players to do role playing, discuss their guilds, etc.
afs blackjack
Peon
Peon

Post by afs blackjack »

Some noob is stealing all the items. :(
Falcata
Novice
Novice

Post by Falcata »

I've noticed three people sitting/standing around the snow fields, doing nothing. So I am guessing that one or more of them (or all) are responsible.

Their names are:
  • Gold41
    linkdu17
    Naikido
Edit: Hopefully, the new server will put a stop to this kind of stupidity.
I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English, a movement for those who believe in capital letters, correct spelling, and good sentence structure.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

It is already impossible on the new server to pick up stuff that is further away than 48 pixels.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Crush wrote:It is already impossible on the new server to pick up stuff that is further away than 48 pixels.
Only a tile and a half? I hope thats configurable so other servers can be less strict.
Falcata
Novice
Novice

Post by Falcata »

That's not strict at all. Common sense would dictate that you could only pick up an items that are adjacent to you. If I were to start up my own server for TMW, I would configure it to be 32 pixels.
I'm a proud member of the Online Campaign for Real English, a movement for those who believe in capital letters, correct spelling, and good sentence structure.
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Theres always the situation where an item falls just out of reach and somethings in the way.
ae4ji
Peon
Peon

Post by ae4ji »

gold41 and I were the only two players in the room. Items are vanishing all over the room. Is this a glitch? It's sure going to ruin the event.
EJlol
TMW Furniture
TMW Furniture

Post by EJlol »

No it is gold41.
BadMrBox
Warrior
Warrior

Post by BadMrBox »

I noticed that milk just vanished into thin air when I was killing some fluffies earlier today.
Falcata
Novice
Novice

Post by Falcata »

That's because some cheater is using the auto-picker hack.
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

3 Cheers for the developers for doing their best to make a fair event :D

This is really quite unbelievable, the developers try so hard to come up with a cooperative event that supposed to bring people together in the holiday spirit, and still people are acting obnoxious. :( unbelievable

Anyway I canceled the "got milk" competition the clan was running to get a head start on the event. The way I see it this would have been the only plausible motive for people still to pickup, so hopefully it'll stop now.

ps, obvious culprits are gold41 and elvinprogrammer, both of them reported doing it at several occasions
dekato
Peon
Peon

Post by dekato »

Don't assume that just because i'm sitting in the snow i'm stealing stuff hat was y thought at first too.
Then when my health started to fail I came to the forum to find out why the items are vanishing and see the post that read :

"I've noticed three people sitting/standing around the snow fields, doing nothing. So I am guessing that one or more of them (or all) are responsible.

Their names are: "

This as I learned is an unfair assumption.

I love this game!
Falcata
Novice
Novice

Post by Falcata »

I didn't say that you were doing it. I was listing a name of suspects. Usually, people who use the autopick cheat tend to just leave the game running while their character does nothing. I'm sorry if I offended you.
Hommer
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Hommer »

dekato wrote:Don't assume that just because i'm sitting in the snow i'm stealing stuff hat was y thought at first too.
Then when my health started to fail I came to the forum to find out why the items are vanishing and see the post that read :

"I've noticed three people sitting/standing around the snow fields, doing nothing. So I am guessing that one or more of them (or all) are responsible.

I love this game!
Yes you where. You sat in the way corner, and auto pick up was on. I then used a program to spam trade windows to you, it booted you from the game, and immediately it stopped after that. Thats enough evidence for me.
Join us in Holy Mana and become Strong.

http://www.freewebs.com/holymanaclan
originaljustin
Novice
Novice

Post by originaljustin »

Hommer wrote:
dekato wrote:Don't assume that just because i'm sitting in the snow i'm stealing stuff hat was y thought at first too.

I love this game!
Yes you where. You sat in the way corner, and auto pick up was on. I then used a program to spam trade windows to you, it booted you from the game, and immediately it stopped after that. Thats enough evidence for me.
I did that same thing to him also and as soon as he left the items stopped disappearing.