Hacker!

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
andyms
Peon
Peon

Hacker!

Post by andyms »

There is a person with the nick "Elven Programmer" spamming in the game. He/She press to trade many times and he/she lag the game, close the game. Uziel was a victim of this hack and he was with me like witness.
Please ban this person :!: :!: :!:

:evil:
Thanks
originaljustin
Novice
Novice

Post by originaljustin »

yea it happened in game to me also but i got a turbo finger so hahaha. It's "ElvenProgrammer" with no spaces. I'm sure he's a fake cause i noticed he was near the bottom on the online players list.
*EDIT* I got a screen shot of him.

Rinni
Peon
Peon

Post by Rinni »

Just happened to me too but I got out of it as well. That is actually what brought me to the board. As a matter of fact I believe this is the same person that me and my brother caught picking milk in the cave just the other day. He was positioned so that we couldn't see his name but appears to be the very same person. Once we called him out he left and of coarse the problem stopped right away.
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

The problem with reporting trade spams and auto picking, is it’s almost impossible to prove with a screenshot.

And even if banned they can still come back under a new account, it might be more effective if the game auto kills (or just takes them to a time out box) anyone who spams trade more than humanly possible
There is a person with the nick "Elven Programmer" spamming in the game. He/She press to trade many times and he/she lag the game, close the game. Uziel was a victim of this hack and he was with me like witness.
Please ban this person Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Evil or Very Mad
Thanks
The Mods often require a screenshot to be included with the accusation, like originaljustin has done
Last edited by Len on 21 Dec 2007, 06:56, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel Battalion
originaljustin
Novice
Novice

Post by originaljustin »

Rinni wrote:Just happened to me too but I got out of it as well. That is actually what brought me to the board. As a matter of fact I believe this is the same person that me and my brother caught picking milk in the cave just the other day. He was positioned so that we couldn't see his name but appears to be the very same person. Once we called him out he left and of coarse the problem stopped right away.
You might be mistaken for a "ElvinProgrammer" which was a suspect with the autopickup but the one shown here is with an en.
Len
Knight
Knight

Post by Len »

You might be mistaken for a "ElvinProgrammer" which was a suspect with the autopickup but the one shown here is with an en.
It's probably the same person different account.
I think having a section just for abuse reports on the message boards might help!
Pixel Battalion
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Platyna »

It is EIvinProgrammer and EIvenProgrammer (I for Irene not l like Lucy), and both are banned now.

Regards.
twilight
Peon
Peon

Post by twilight »

Excellent. :D
Characters:
Twilight - Main
lvl 5x Hybrid Close/Range
Geshtar - Alt
lvl 3x Pure Range