Starting to get annoyed (rant alert)

Talk about anything, including games and servers not affiliated with The Mana World.
Jesus of suburbia
Peon
Peon

Starting to get annoyed (rant alert)

Post by Jesus of suburbia »

I am starting to get very pissed at people who go and steal my drops, in some ways I hope there is a PVP just so when people start stealing you can drop them with a few arrows or a good whack. Anybody else starting to get annoyed with this as well? lower levels need the stuff and for higher levels its just plain annoying. Anybody have any thoughts on what can be done? this has happened to me far too often.
Trinexx
Peon
Peon

Post by Trinexx »

I remember how I was introduced to the scourge known as "drop thieving". I had spent all day in the snake cave trying to get some jean shorts, and some guy with a mohawk started following me around. I thought he was just witnessing, so I didn't think too much into it. When the shorts dropped, and he grabbed them, I knew something was wrong... I knew something was really wrong when he said "lolpwnt" and logged out immediately afterwards.

I hate those damn thieves.
Tenche
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Tenche »

haha owned...
You should be on top of your z clicking buttons skill.
Mine is like level 40 z button clicking skill...
Never miss a drop.. :P
Jesus of suburbia
Peon
Peon

haha

Post by Jesus of suburbia »

for the most part I am, but when your knee deep in slimes and black scorpions, you can't always get to the stuff before the Jackals do because of it. And I find that that is when they strike the most, when your mobbed and they can act with impunity
Sertraline
Novice
Novice

Post by Sertraline »

when you're in the mines and a noob is vulching you just sit down for a minute or follow THEM around instead, they'll either die or quit following you