Minigames

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

What do you like most about minigames?

Getting away from simply fighting mobs.
54%
Getting cool prizes that help me fight mobs better.
23%
Meeting friends and making rivalries.
15%
I hate minigames. We should only fight, just like real life.
8%

Total votes: 13
SirZat
Peon
Peon

Post by SirZat »

I am Pro the Card Game, but no "Card Battles" just an item dropped by a monster, containing it's likeness.
Proud Minion of Kyokai since 2003
Magick
Novice
Novice

Post by Magick »

Well it would be fun for card battles...but it would be to hard. We should make some kind of collectable item that people can collect and trade together.
Kyokai
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Kyokai »

Cards don't have to have a huge array of effects like in Magic, Yugioh, or pokemon. They can be more like Tetra Master, where a card just has a few stats and the way it is played is more important. Anyway, I'll work it out so that things are doable, don't worry. I think we may have both collectable and battling cards (2 different sets). There's certainly enough room for it anyway.
The Mana World System Coordinator.
View the Systems
So what does the systems coordinator actually do? My job is to take your ideas for TMW and build them into working aspects of gameplay that can be implemented by the artists and programmers. If there's anything you think we can do better or differently, let me know.
Rotonen
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Rotonen »

I was absolutely addicted to the card game in FF VIII.. :) So a big yes for that one.