Some head gear and stuff.

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Yep it would be interesting to see it in game.
Modanung
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

Post by Modanung »

Maybe add some blades to make it hurt? Either that or make it only do 1 damage on a critical hit.
If you're looking for 3D FOSS games be sure to check out LucKey Productions on itch.io
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Post by 5t3v3 »

Modanung wrote:Maybe add some blades to make it hurt? Either that or make it only do 1 damage on a critical hit.
how about base damage 0, so the damage you give is purely from your strength stats?
Doubi
Peon
Peon

Post by Doubi »

Wow, a yo-yo is a great weapon idea. It's something I never would have thought of, probably the same waepon category as the whip? Or same character attack sprites.

And your hats are awesome Quiche. I wanted to make a tophat but you beat me there, in style! :D
littlepinksprite
Peon
Peon

Re: Some head gear and stuff.

Post by littlepinksprite »

This is a character from the anime series Hunter X Hunter, that used a yo-yo as a weapon, http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Media/Ot ... Killua.png could we use these actions?
Quiche_on_a_leash
Novice
Novice

Post by Quiche_on_a_leash »

Doing an around the world trick to attack would of been one of my preferred attacks too (Along with shoot the moon) but if you look at what attack animations we have you're pretty limited as to what you can do.
Dawn
Novice
Novice

Post by Dawn »

Those stuff are wonderful Qoal! I love the funky hat the most. Could you maybe do the same with elf hat? it shouldn't be too hard for a advanced pixel artist like you, Qoal. :wink: