New linking issues

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

New linking issues

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Ok this are the last linking issues after the introduction of some libxml2 functions...

Code: Select all

Building Makefile: "C:\Programmi\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\tmw\Makefile.win"
Executing  make...
mingw32-make.exe -f "C:\Programmi\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\tmw\Makefile.win" all
g++.exe obj/being.o obj/game.o obj/log.o obj/main.o obj/map.o obj/graphic.o obj/char_select.o obj/char_server.o obj/chat.o obj/gui.o obj/inventory.o obj/login.o obj/shop.o obj/skill.o obj/stats.o obj/network.o obj/protocol.o obj/sound.o obj/npc.o obj/setup.o obj/button.o obj/checkbox.o obj/window.o obj/progressbar.o obj/textfield.o obj/passwordfield.o obj/configuration.o obj/buy.o obj/slider.o obj/ok_dialog.o obj/status.o obj/buysell.o obj/scrollarea.o obj/radiobutton.o obj/sell.o obj/npc_text.o obj/listbox.o obj/textbox.o obj/windowcontainer.o obj/playerbox.o obj/confirm_dialog.o obj/image.o obj/resource.o obj/resourcemanager.o obj/spriteset.o obj/itemcontainer.o obj/minimap.o obj/equipment.o obj/mapreader.o obj/The_Mana_World_private.res -o "tmw.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/build/retail" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/libxml2-2.6.17.win32/lib" -mwindows -lguichan -lguichan_sdl -lguichan_opengl -lwsock32 -lSDL_image -lSDL_mixer -lSDLmain -lSDL -liconv -llibxml2_a -lopengl32 -lphysfs_static  -fmessage-length=0 -s -mmmx 

Warning: .drectve `%.*s' unrecognized

obj/mapreader.o(.text+0x598):mapreader.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
obj/mapreader.o(.text+0x7a6):mapreader.cpp: undefined reference to `_imp__xmlFree'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/encoding.obj)(.text+0x59):..\encoding.c: undefined reference to `libiconv'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/encoding.obj)(.text+0x3f):..\encoding.c: undefined reference to `libiconv_close'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/encoding.obj)(.text+0x5d):..\encoding.c: undefined reference to `libiconv_close'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/encoding.obj)(.text+0xd2):..\encoding.c: undefined reference to `libiconv_open'

C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/encoding.obj)(.text+0xdf):..\encoding.c: undefined reference to `libiconv_open'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/encoding.obj)(.text+0x109):..\encoding.c: undefined reference to `libiconv_close'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/encoding.obj)(.text+0x10f):..\encoding.c: undefined reference to `libiconv_close'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/valid.obj)(.text+0x6):..\valid.c: undefined reference to `_chkstk'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/valid.obj)(.text+0x6):..\valid.c: undefined reference to `_chkstk'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/xpath.obj)(.text+0xa4):..\xpath.c: undefined reference to `_ftol2'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/xpath.obj)(.text+0x1ab):..\xpath.c: undefined reference to `_ftol2'

C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/xpath.obj)(.text+0x290):..\xpath.c: undefined reference to `_ftol2'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/xpath.obj)(.text+0x2e7):..\xpath.c: undefined reference to `_ftol2'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/xpath.obj)(.text+0x56):..\xpath.c: undefined reference to `_ftol2'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/xpath.obj)(.text+0x56):..\xpath.c: more undefined references to `_ftol2' follow
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/nanohttp.obj)(.text+0x6):..\nanohttp.c: undefined reference to `_chkstk'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/nanohttp.obj)(.text+0x6):..\nanohttp.c: undefined reference to `_chkstk'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/nanohttp.obj)(.text+0x4a):..\nanohttp.c: undefined reference to `_imp__ioctlsocket@12'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/nanohttp.obj)(.text+0x137):..\nanohttp.c: undefined reference to `_imp__getsockopt@20'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/nanoftp.obj)(.text+0x6):..\nanoftp.c: undefined reference to `_chkstk'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/nanoftp.obj)(.text+0x6):..\nanoftp.c: undefined reference to `_chkstk'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/nanoftp.obj)(.text+0x1e4):..\nanoftp.c: undefined reference to `_imp__getsockname@12'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/nanoftp.obj)(.text+0x20c):..\nanoftp.c: undefined reference to `_imp__bind@12'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/nanoftp.obj)(.text+0x259):..\nanoftp.c: undefined reference to `_imp__listen@8'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/debugXML.obj)(.text+0x6):..\debugXML.c: undefined reference to `_chkstk'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/xpointer.obj)(.text+0x5d):..\xpointer.c: undefined reference to `_ftol2'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib\libxml2_a.lib(int.a.msvc/xpointer.obj)(.text+0x95):..\xpointer.c: undefined reference to `_ftol2'
C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/libmingw32.a(main.o)(.text+0x106):main.c: undefined reference to `WinMain@16'

mingw32-make.exe: *** [tmw.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated
We should fix this one as soon as possible :cry:
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

"-llibxml2_a"

I assume you have also tried to link with "-llibxml2"?
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Here is the best result I got

Code: Select all

Compiler: Default compiler
Building Makefile: "C:\Programmi\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\tmw\Makefile.win"
Executing  make clean
rm -f obj/being.o obj/game.o obj/log.o obj/main.o obj/map.o obj/graphic.o obj/char_select.o obj/char_server.o obj/chat.o obj/gui.o obj/inventory.o obj/login.o obj/shop.o obj/skill.o obj/stats.o obj/network.o obj/protocol.o obj/sound.o obj/npc.o obj/setup.o obj/button.o obj/checkbox.o obj/window.o obj/progressbar.o obj/textfield.o obj/passwordfield.o obj/configuration.o obj/buy.o obj/slider.o obj/ok_dialog.o obj/status.o obj/buysell.o obj/scrollarea.o obj/radiobutton.o obj/sell.o obj/npc_text.o obj/listbox.o obj/textbox.o obj/windowcontainer.o obj/playerbox.o obj/confirm_dialog.o obj/image.o obj/resource.o obj/resourcemanager.o obj/spriteset.o obj/itemcontainer.o obj/minimap.o obj/equipment.o obj/mapreader.o obj/The_Mana_World_private.res tmw.exe

g++.exe -c src/being.cpp -o obj/being.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/game.cpp -o obj/game.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/log.cpp -o obj/log.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/main.cpp -o obj/main.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/map.cpp -o obj/map.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/graphic/graphic.cpp -o obj/graphic.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/char_select.cpp -o obj/char_select.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/char_server.cpp -o obj/char_server.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/chat.cpp -o obj/chat.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/gui.cpp -o obj/gui.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/inventory.cpp -o obj/inventory.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/login.cpp -o obj/login.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/shop.cpp -o obj/shop.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/skill.cpp -o obj/skill.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/stats.cpp -o obj/stats.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/net/network.cpp -o obj/network.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/net/protocol.cpp -o obj/protocol.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/sound.cpp -o obj/sound.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/npc.cpp -o obj/npc.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/setup.cpp -o obj/setup.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/button.cpp -o obj/button.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/checkbox.cpp -o obj/checkbox.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/window.cpp -o obj/window.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/progressbar.cpp -o obj/progressbar.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/textfield.cpp -o obj/textfield.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/passwordfield.cpp -o obj/passwordfield.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/configuration.cpp -o obj/configuration.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/buy.cpp -o obj/buy.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/slider.cpp -o obj/slider.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/ok_dialog.cpp -o obj/ok_dialog.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/status.cpp -o obj/status.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/buysell.cpp -o obj/buysell.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/scrollarea.cpp -o obj/scrollarea.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/radiobutton.cpp -o obj/radiobutton.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/sell.cpp -o obj/sell.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/npc_text.cpp -o obj/npc_text.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/listbox.cpp -o obj/listbox.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/textbox.cpp -o obj/textbox.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/windowcontainer.cpp -o obj/windowcontainer.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/playerbox.cpp -o obj/playerbox.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/confirm_dialog.cpp -o obj/confirm_dialog.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/resources/image.cpp -o obj/image.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/resources/resource.cpp -o obj/resource.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/resources/resourcemanager.cpp -o obj/resourcemanager.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/graphic/spriteset.cpp -o obj/spriteset.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/itemcontainer.cpp -o obj/itemcontainer.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/minimap.cpp -o obj/minimap.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/gui/equipment.cpp -o obj/equipment.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

g++.exe -c src/resources/mapreader.cpp -o obj/mapreader.o -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/mingw32"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/c++/3.3.1/backward"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib/gcc-lib/mingw32/3.3.1/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/include"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/include/SDL"  -I"C:/Dev-Cpp/sqlite/src"  -funroll-loops -ffast-math -fomit-frame-pointer -pipe -DUSE_OPENGL -D__DEBUG     -w -fexceptions -fexpensive-optimizations -O3 -fmessage-length=0 -mmmx

windres.exe -i The_Mana_World_private.rc --input-format=rc -o obj/The_Mana_World_private.res -O coff 

g++.exe obj/being.o obj/game.o obj/log.o obj/main.o obj/map.o obj/graphic.o obj/char_select.o obj/char_server.o obj/chat.o obj/gui.o obj/inventory.o obj/login.o obj/shop.o obj/skill.o obj/stats.o obj/network.o obj/protocol.o obj/sound.o obj/npc.o obj/setup.o obj/button.o obj/checkbox.o obj/window.o obj/progressbar.o obj/textfield.o obj/passwordfield.o obj/configuration.o obj/buy.o obj/slider.o obj/ok_dialog.o obj/status.o obj/buysell.o obj/scrollarea.o obj/radiobutton.o obj/sell.o obj/npc_text.o obj/listbox.o obj/textbox.o obj/windowcontainer.o obj/playerbox.o obj/confirm_dialog.o obj/image.o obj/resource.o obj/resourcemanager.o obj/spriteset.o obj/itemcontainer.o obj/minimap.o obj/equipment.o obj/mapreader.o obj/The_Mana_World_private.res -o "tmw.exe" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/lib" -L"C:/Dev-Cpp/the-agency/sdl-1.2.7/build/retail" -mwindows -lguichan -lguichan_sdl -lguichan_opengl -lwsock32 -lmingw32 -lSDL_image -lSDL_mixer -lSDLmain -lSDL -llibxml2 -lopengl32 -lphysfs_static  -fmessage-length=0 -s -mmmx 

obj/mapreader.o(.text+0x598):mapreader.cpp: undefined reference to `xmlFree'
obj/mapreader.o(.text+0x798):mapreader.cpp: undefined reference to `xmlFree'

mingw32-make.exe: *** [tmw.exe] Error 1

Execution terminated
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

Yes, so keep holding on to that until we find a solution to this problem. I mean to solve the linker error simply uncomment the lines that call xmlFree(), which will tranform the problem from a linker error to a small memory leak problem.
maci
Knight
Knight

Post by maci »

strange .. i dun have this error
ElvenProgrammer wrote:Maci: don't be rude, we're here to help people ;)
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

That's not strange, it's because it's worked around at the moment.