Few ideas

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

kosti4ka
Peon
Peon

Few ideas

Post by kosti4ka »

1 Ingame shop that people can buy unique stuff like wings and etc. where the credit is bought by money from themanaworld official site.
2 More monsters, and boss monsters
3 Items that are very very rare to drop and can be droped by every monsters:
by slime: 0.0001%
by stronger monsters like fwolers : 0.0009% and something like that
4 Something like castle siege but people guars it and monsters come on waves trying to kill all people but idea needs more thinking...
5Item Upgrades :monsters rarely will drop some gems and elixirs to upgrade your items
+1 100% chance and 1000 gp cost
+2 80% chance and 2500 gp cost and so on till +11
6More ingame events witch will rune from hour to hour likie double drop from 12-13 h,double exp from 14-15,and stuff like this
DarkLord - 46 Level
5t3v3
Warrior
Warrior

Re: Few ideas

Post by 5t3v3 »

Many of the ideas have already been brought up in several threads. BTW, you do realize that 0.0001% means that every time you kill a monster there's a 1 / 1 000 000 000 chance of it dropping the rare?
In game characters: "5t3v3" and "L "
kosti4ka
Peon
Peon

Post by kosti4ka »

Well yea items that will be dropen like once per a month or something like that.And sory if im repeating ideas im new here and didnt read many in forum
DarkLord - 46 Level
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

kosti4ka wrote:1 Ingame shop that people can buy unique stuff like wings and etc. where the credit is bought by money from themanaworld official site.
So you actually want us to exploit you financially and use your TMW addiction to squeeze out every penny out of you?
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Malade_mental
Peon
Peon

Post by Malade_mental »

Crush wrote:
kosti4ka wrote:1 Ingame shop that people can buy unique stuff like wings and etc. where the credit is bought by money from themanaworld official site.
So you actually want us to exploit you financially and use your TMW addiction to squeeze out every penny out of you?
I think it's ridiculous, it advantages those who have more money, i think TMW don't need to copy the "semi-free" mmog of the web to make it's name...
kosti4ka
Peon
Peon

Post by kosti4ka »

Crush wrote:
I dont have money and i wont give for game-i just give the idea cuz i think of you.I think if you want to keep the game upgradeing and keeping site in internet u will need some money
DarkLord - 46 Level
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

We are currently not in need of funds because our gameservers are hosted on platinum.linux.pl which offers free server hosting for non-profit open source projects (with emphasis on non-profit). Developing the game doesn't cost anything either because there are only volunteers working here. And hosting a homepage is quite affordable nowadays.

But regarding games which need money to stay online in general: I rather prefer a monthly subscription over a cash shop because it doesn't create a two-class community with big gaps between those who can afford to buy cash shop items and those who can't.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
kosti4ka
Peon
Peon

Post by kosti4ka »

In that case- YOU ARE THE BEST :D :D :D Im happy to be here with such community
DarkLord - 46 Level