a slightly diffrent ranger hat...more like a cowboy hat

All development of pixel art, maps and other graphics.

Black Don
Knight
Knight

Re: a slightly diffrent ranger hat...more like a cowboy hat

Post by Black Don »

That is nice but I would put some stylistic changes in to them, like the band around the hat could be different. I might only do two since there is enough brown in game. White and black should be enough fun for all the good and bad guys out there. :D
"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
Jaxad0127
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Jaxad0127 »

Black Don wrote:That is nice but I would put some stylistic changes in to them, like the band around the hat could be different. I might only do two since there is enough brown in game. White and black should be enough fun for all the good and bad guys out there. :D
If the band were just a separate recolorable color that we'd still only need one. The only reason to have multiple ones is different shapes/sizes.
Black Don
Knight
Knight

Post by Black Don »

The band will be a different shape on the black hat so recolor will not work here but thanks for the info, here is teaser of what I have in mind

"Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is, um, really really dumb. And bad." Strong Bad
Dave
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Dave »

I'm sorry for making this observation so late in this thread's progress.. :oops: but maybe this could be moved to the graphics forum.