Cannot enter Woodland map

Ask for help regarding any technical issue or report any bug or OS independent issues.
Sanga
Novice
Novice

Cannot enter Woodland map

Post by Sanga »

Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy, i386), SVN (branch/0.0) r3984

I can't get into the Woodland map. I can reach the fence (northwest part of the desert with the black scorpions, whatever it's called), but it won't let me walk through the gap in the fence. I've tried clicking above the gap, and using the arrow keys to walk upward. It gets to the gap, and stops.

I've had 3 different versions of tmw installed (Ubuntu .deb, SVN trunk, and SVN branch/0.0). I've completely unstalled the Ubuntu debs, and to ensure that there's no conflict between the two SVN versions I've wiped the "~/.tmw" directory, the "/usr/local/share/tmw" directory, and the "/usr/local/bin/tmw" file, and then reran "sudo make install" to restore everything. I *think* this will have eliminated any possible conflicts, but please let me know if there's some other possibility.

Any clues?
ElvenProgrammer
Founder
Founder

Re: Cannot enter Woodland map

Post by ElvenProgrammer »

Actually that's a server issue, since the warp is not properly configured, try using the keyboard to move all around the fence, there should be a couple of points that still work.
Sanga
Novice
Novice

Re: Cannot enter Woodland map

Post by Sanga »

ElvenProgrammer wrote:Actually that's a server issue, since the warp is not properly configured, try using the keyboard to move all around the fence, there should be a couple of points that still work.
Thank you - took me a couple of tries (the scorpions were in a playful mood), but I found a spot that allows me into Woodland.