How to report abuse?

This forum is used to deal with abuse in game - abuse reports, bans etc.
Platyna
Grand Knight
Grand Knight

How to report abuse?

Post by Platyna »

Considering amount of lenghty and dramatic PMs I am recently receiving I decided to write a short instruction entitled: "How to (ab)use your admin/moderator interface".

Generally administrators and moderators are simple people following simple rules and simple way of thinking.

Since we are simple we like simple things stated in simple way. Therefore, if you would like us (yes, we are Borg) to perform any action (for example ban people who are harassing you) you need to report it in simple way.

To enable you to do so, in easy and in, aforementioned, simple way I am providing you a report scheme, you shall follow it strictly:

To posters:

1. Provide a name in game and other known/suspected character names.
2. Paste a screenshot(s) or links to these screenshots, since we have no chat logging feature in game (yet), it is a subject to change when we do.
3. Your comments - this is purely optional step, in fact if it is more than three sentences it will be most likely ignored, any flamming, ideological references and pseudo-philosophy will be also skipped by our anti-flame brain protection. Keep it simple, keep it cool.
4. Any content not following these rules will be deleted or closed.

To readers:
1. If you have additional evidence - for example another screenshot or info about possible clone of abuser(s) then you are welcome to post.
2. Please move any discussions about topics mentioned in "To posters" point 3. to a different thread, we have quite a few SQL queries, and there are enought for anyone to keep the forum clean.
3. Any content not following these rules will be deleted.

Following guidelines above will surely make justice inevitable and fast, and the community happy, thank you for your cooperation.

Translation to other languages (like Portuguese) is also welcome.

Regards.