Several Questions Pertaining to Development

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

lost_soul
Peon
Peon

Re: Several Questions Pertaining to Development

Post by lost_soul »

okay, I can do that for you, I will try to get it done within a day or two...still I have questions of how you want it to be formatted....I can make a .xml file defining the sequence, and a png file no problem. I am not sure if you want me to add to the current npc.xml file so that it will link to the separate files that I create??? I can give you 2 separate .xml files and two separate .png files, which will be for 2 separate npc's. Perhpas you can work your magic, and help me with the .xml file for the generic npc call from the lua script, and the subsequent c++ coding. I just dont know what you will be doing on your part, in order to get this all to work, so I will just give you the content stuff.

I hope these work well enough for you.
i zipped them.
~lost
Attachments
content.zip
(32.33 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
lost_soul
Peon
Peon

Post by lost_soul »

just wondering how the progress is going crush.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Sorry, I did not got around doing anything in this direction yet. I was busy with some non-tmw related stuff. But I think I will find time for this soon.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.
Crush
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by Crush »

Support for animated NPCs has now been added to the 0.1.0 branch. See post number 3 in http://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3946 for details.
  • former Manasource Programmer
  • former TMW Pixel artist
  • NOT a game master

Please do not send me any inquiries regarding player accounts on TMW.

You might have heard a certain rumor about me. This rumor is completely false. You might also have heard the other rumor about me. This rumor is 100% accurate.