All hairstyle options for all characters

Content and general development discussion, including quest scripts and server code. TMW Classic is a project comprising the Legacy tmwAthena server & the designated improved engine server based on evolHercules.

Forum rules

This forum houses many years of development, tracing back to some of the earliest posts that exist on the board.

Its current use is for the continued development of the server and game it has always served: TMW Classic.

Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Re: All hairstyle options for all characters

Post by Vink »

Thank you. But this only changes which styles one can use, right? It doesn't make them all available at the same time. And doesn't it only change this on one's own client? So others will see a different style than the one you wanted? If so, this is not really a proper solution to the problem, but thank you anyway. :) (and if I may say so, please make all styles available for all chars in the next version)
Pauan
Novice
Novice

Post by Pauan »

Vink wrote:Thank you. But this only changes which styles one can use, right? It doesn't make them all available at the same time. And doesn't it only change this on one's own client? So others will see a different style than the one you wanted? If so, this is not really a proper solution to the problem, but thank you anyway. :) (and if I may say so, please make all styles available for all chars in the next version)
Quite true. However, as I said, I cannot help any more than I have already. :)
Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Vink »

I understand that, Pauan, and I really appreciate that you tried. :)
I'm just hoping that those who can help more will do so.
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

I've opened a task about this here: http://mantis.themanaworld.org/view.php?id=444
Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Vink »

Thanks Bjørn! :D