Fix the bug again, please?

Got something on your mind about the project? This is the correct place for that.

Forum rules

This forum is for feature requests, content changes additions, anything not a Bug in the software.
Please report all bugs on the Support Forums

Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Fix the bug again, please?

Post by Vink »

I hope you will soon fix the bug again, because I don't really miss it anymore, and I know that several others also liked playing without it.
And1

Re: Fix the bug again, please?

Post by And1 »

I agree. =)
Sanga
Novice
Novice

Post by Sanga »

Agreed. Having the bug fixed changed the dynamics of the game - coordinated groups working in places that used to be solo areas, which I believe was very much to the benefit of the game.

Keeping the bug "because that's what everyone is used to" is a poor excuse.

(Though the rather abrupt manner in which the fix was applied *was* somewhat less than optimal - it should have been done along with a stat reset so that players can reallocate their stat points to handle the differing requirements of the game without the bug...)
Vink
Warrior
Warrior

Post by Vink »

I think that no bug and no wipe would be very nice. If you want to start over you can always get a new char.
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by i »

Yep, without bug this game got a valuable thing called TEAM PLAY.
And1

Post by And1 »

Bug is fixed again now.

Time to exterminate some snakes... in TEAMS. =)
Bjørn
Manasource
Manasource

Post by Bjørn »

I think I overreacted a bit by unfixing the bug, which was partly since I mixed up responses to the bugfix with responses the the wipe proposal. We'll definitely keep this bug fixed and go on from there. Sorry about the additional fuss.
i
TMW Adviser
TMW Adviser

Post by i »

Bjørn wrote:I think I overreacted a bit by unfixing the bug, which was partly since I mixed up responses to the bugfix with responses the the wipe proposal. We'll definitely keep this bug fixed and go on from there. Sorry about the additional fuss.
Yep, I think players will appreciate that.
GonzoDark
Warrior
Warrior

Post by GonzoDark »

i wrote:
Bjørn wrote:I think I overreacted a bit by unfixing the bug, which was partly since I mixed up responses to the bugfix with responses the the wipe proposal. We'll definitely keep this bug fixed and go on from there. Sorry about the additional fuss.
Yep, I think players will appreciate that.
some will and some won't, but that is their problem - I like it the way it is, fun and hard.

// GonzoDark
IchigoBlack (86) a.k.a GonzoDark (80) || HolyManaClan